Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You know, it's a real shame to see a breh as dedicated as you to struggle with a fatal flaw such as not being able to wrap their head around critical thinking.

The one post that you're clinging on to was about how some people tried to build contrasting narratives around two different games that really weren't all that great. One had y'all on here pointing and laughing at every pull line from every negative review, and the other had y'all trying to tell people reviews don't matter, and was a cult hit in the making. Nowhere in that post, or at any point when the game was released, did I ever say the game wasn't mediocre at best.

And since you're tracking all my posts, you'll notice I haven't said a single negative thing about this game in here. The closest I've gotten was airing my grievances with the game's design flaws while saying that overall I liked what I'd played so far, in the official thread. You'd know if you bothered with it. I'm just in here to laugh at how ridiculous this thread is. :manny:
Breh, you typed a lot here. You seem like a reasonable person. Let’s do it this way.

In one thread you came in and talked about how people were “piling on” when that wasn’t even happening in the thread.

In this thread with literally 2K posts of people “piling on” a good game, you thought it important to come in and attack me for “defending” the game.

Why would your energy be so different in the two threads?? :ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
mase-ayo-crazy.png

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Is it better than mass effect legendary remake that came out a few years ago?

IMO, no. The lore, characters & writing were better in ME. They're two different games, though and I don't get why so many are insisting on comparing the two just because they take place in space. Mass Effect was a mature space opera. Starfield is a space adventure. A really fun one, but it doesn't carry the emotional impact or gravitas of the ME trilogy.