Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I bought Forspoken on release, and played it then.
The posts of yours i quoted were made before the game even came out , and before you even played them. You said reviewers aren’t credible. Do you now disagree with your own assertion?
you haven't touched percfield, and you can play it for free.

:mjlol:
Ain’t the first lie you done told :ehh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah you were. Before the game even came out.

It’s not my fault you dudes have zero consistency or integrity.

You felt you had a chance to run in here and gain some daps on my name. But you forgot receipts are persistent.

If you quit contradicting yourself then you wouldn’t have to explain yourself :wow:

And you wouldn't argue with people if you stopped making shyt up and actually played the game you're fighting so hard for. I wasn't fukking with Forspoken as soon as that writer dropped that bullshyt quotable where they used every racial trope and cliche to describe the main character that they could think of.

Meanwhile, you out here vicariously dikkriding a game you can just go play at any point.

I might fukk around and be on a new game plus run before you even bother playing at this point. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And you wouldn't argue with people if you stopped making shyt up and actually played the game you're fighting so hard for. I wasn't fukking with Forspoken as soon as that writer dropped that bullshyt quotable where they used every racial trope and cliche to describe the main character that they could think of.
Breh, you got multiple posts talmbout how that game was piled on by people with an agenda.

It’s clear what this thread is, but you still decided to come in and talk about me.

Seems you woulda been on the same page as yourself in the forspoken thread. I wonder what’s different about this thread???:ohhh:

Meanwhile, you out here vicariously dikkriding a game you can just go play at any point.

I might fukk around and be on a new game plus run before you even bother playing at this point. :mjlol:
Quote one post of me saying ANYTHING about the quality of Starfield.

All i’ve done is held up a mirror to some of you and apparently you don’t like what you see:wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Breh, you got multiple posts talmbout how that game was piled on by people with an agenda.

It’s clear what this thread is, but you still decided to come in and talk about me.

Seems you woulda been on the same page as yourself in the forspoken thread. I wonder what’s different about this thread???:ohhh:

All i’ve done is held up a mirror to some of you and apparently you don’t like what you see:wow:
^ this man's 95th post, he'll soon overtake me

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

If there's one thing I have to at least respect your tenacity. Misplaced tenacity but still tenacity.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You know, it's a real shame to see a breh as dedicated as you to struggle with a fatal flaw such as not being able to wrap their head around critical thinking.

The one post that you're clinging on to was about how some people tried to build contrasting narratives around two different games that really weren't all that great. One had y'all on here pointing and laughing at every pull line from every negative review, and the other had y'all trying to tell people reviews don't matter, and was a cult hit in the making. Nowhere in that post, or at any point when the game was released, did I ever say the game wasn't mediocre at best.

And since you're tracking all my posts, you'll notice I haven't said a single negative thing about this game in here. The closest I've gotten was airing my grievances with the game's design flaws while saying that overall I liked what I'd played so far, in the official thread. You'd know if you bothered with it. I'm just in here to laugh at how ridiculous this thread is. :manny: