Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nikka don’t even know how the game plays and he has to defend it:francis:

Its sad tbh. Sony gang would never let a fellow soldier go out on a dummy mission like this. someone would at least game share a copy, or ghost write some bars. Xbots said go get em tiger even though you have no actual frame of reference for what you are arguing about :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its sad tbh. Sony gang would never let a fellow soldier go out on a dummy mission like this. someone would at least game share a copy, or ghost write some bars. Xbots said go get em tiger even though you have no actual frame of reference for what you are arguing about :mjcry:

saving-private-ryan-matt-damon.gif

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
That's not why companies turn a blind eye to it, they do it because mods extend the life of games, which in turn extends the life of sales. You think ANYONE is still buying elder scrolls or fallout 4 to do anything other than play with mods? The overwhelming majority of people buying those games in the last 3 years are buying them on pc to play them with mods.

Money does exchange hands. You can just donate money to a modder if you want.
Yes that is part of it too, but what I said also applies.

Donations are one thing, forcing people to pay in order to download a mod is something completely different.

For example, Ive gotten donations in the past for mods ive made. They are all released for free without being paywalled. The Donation is OPTIONAL!
I mean it wasn't to long ago that Rockstar straight up hired some modders to work on GTA 6 :mjlol:

You mean the same people they harassed with P.I.'s, DMCA'd, and eventually sued? :ufdup:

The main reason they bought FiveM was because nothing else they did worked, the harassment & lawsuit failed, FiveM was siphoning players from GTA Online in a big way, so Rockstar just decided to buy out the competition.

:camby:Rockstar has been suing and DMCAing modders along with Take-Two for the last several years. This ain't it chief...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wasn't even defending that shyt, breh. Bum ass nikkas don't even read the gotcha posts they think they got on deck. :mjlol:
Oh yeah you were. Before the game even came out.

It’s not my fault you dudes have zero consistency or integrity.

You felt you had a chance to run in here and gain some daps on my name. But you forgot receipts are persistent.

If you quit contradicting yourself then you wouldn’t have to explain yourself :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Already posted every single one of you clowns lashing out attacking reviewers and defending a game you ain’t played.

Can’t run from from your own post history :ufdup: