Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
And I'd disagree with you. A bunch of shyt doesn't = good game. Recent Ubisoft games have taught us that.

Starfield would not be played 10 years from now if it wasn't for mods. It would be another Mass Effect.
You need to play the game to understand. Comparing Starfield to an Ubisoft game shows your ignorance on the matter

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You need to play the game to understand. Comparing Starfield to an Ubisoft game shows your ignorance on the matter
And asking me to compare a game I haven't played is pretty damn ignorant on your part. Y'all out here calling dudes weird because we're not as hype for something like you are. Strange behavior

:manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No where near Starfield and I have and played two of those titles. Goes to show you haven't even played Starfield. Dudes are weird on here.
Simply your opinion. Not everyone is going to agree with you. I'm a huge Souls game fan, I highly doubt Starfield is going to scratch that itch for me.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Let me get up from my spacecraft to shyt on y'all

Starfield-9-12-2023-7-36-41-PM.png

Need some photoshop to load ponies all in the cargo
Starfield-9-12-2023-8-39-07-PM.png

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gotta have somethign to play while waiting for elder scrolls :mjgrin:
By the time elder scrolls comes out you'll just now be playing starfield :mjlol:

Imagine when they drop the next Fallout and Elder Scrolls and the Waitstation get hit with that timed exclusive :wow:

Are you guys going to be able to watch the Fallout tv show or is that a timed exclusive to ?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
No where near Starfield and I have and played two of those titles. Goes to show you haven't even played Starfield. Dudes are weird on here.

What's weird is you spending more time caping for a rickety Bethesda game more than you are playing it. May as well be playing a Fallout New Vegas: Space mod:mjlol: