Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I guarantee if Starfield was trash...like Redfall, this thread would have been dead.

Man you are 100% wrong

Some think this thread is bad....oh boy if the game was garbage🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

nikkaz would cancel their Coli Accounts with the roasting that would happen

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt...have you felt bullied for the last few years?

All jokes aside.
aight just cause you seem like good people...

Xbots haven't had a good triple AAA exclusive for like 5 years. They have spent that time joking on PS5 games. It's all in good fun, no one was seriously upset, but it keeps this board movin.

Xbox finally gets a good AAA Game in Starfield. Hyped to hell, maybe not GOTY material, but a damn good game most of us are excited to play. We joke on the game as the other side have been doing, but in the same breath we know its a good game and most of us plan on checking it out (see FFXVI discussions for the inverse)

It's jokes, no one on either side is losing sleep over this. This is what we do in this subforum.

Now if you have any other concerns please enlighten me.

I know it's difficult, but it's usually not a good idea to jump in on pg 33 and act like you know everyone's agenda without reading pages 1-32.

:cheers:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
We still got more in the tank, buddy

F51WLtrasAAffLl

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I know we in here joking, but WTF is Paste Magazine

:mjlol:
never heard of them either. point is they given an early copy to review, and still gave the game a poor review. that shouldn't be surprising to anyone, but people have been suggesting that...

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
aight just cause you seem like good people...

Xbots haven't had a good triple AAA exclusive for like 5 years. They have spent that time joking on PS5 games. It's all in good fun, no one was seriously upset, but it keeps this board movin.

Xbox finally gets a good AAA Game in Starfield. Hyped to hell, maybe not GOTY material, but a damn good game most of us are excited to play. We joke on the game as the other side have been doing, but in the same breath we know its a good game and most of us plan on checking it out (see FFXVI discussions for the inverse)

It's jokes, no one on either side is losing sleep over this. This is what we do in this subforum.

Now if you have any other concerns please enlighten me.

I know it's difficult, but it's usually not a good idea to jump in on pg 33 and act like you know everyone's agenda without reading pages 1-32.

:cheers:
This post puts it all in perspective.

And it's exactly what I thought.

Cheers