Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

BBG

Superstar
Daps
aight just cause you seem like good people...

Xbots haven't had a good triple AAA exclusive for like 5 years. They have spent that time joking on PS5 games. It's all in good fun, no one was seriously upset, but it keeps this board movin.

Xbox finally gets a good AAA Game in Starfield. Hyped to hell, maybe not GOTY material, but a damn good game most of us are excited to play. We joke on the game as the other side have been doing, but in the same breath we know its a good game and most of us plan on checking it out (see FFXVI discussions for the inverse)

It's jokes, no one on either side is losing sleep over this. This is what we do in this subforum.

Now if you have any other concerns please enlighten me.

I know it's difficult, but it's usually not a good idea to jump in on pg 33 and act like you know everyone's agenda without reading pages 1-32.

:cheers:
No man, what are you doing :dahell:

Taking the nikka for a ride was literally half the reason why this shyt was so hilarious! I've poked my head in this thread a few times in the past, it was pretty boring, but this time when I saw y'all done baited my man in the fukkery without really even knowing what's going on, shyt was GOLD!! Cats out the bag now, shyts faneto.

I never seen that man post this much in my life, man's was hitting refresh like he was waiting on the new Js to drop :deadrose: oh well it was fun while it lasted

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you like Space-RPGs then this is one of the GOATs…

If you do like Space-RPGs and play the game I’m sure you’ll want to smack yourself for hating on it
aight just cause you seem like good people...

Xbots haven't had a good triple AAA exclusive for like 5 years. They have spent that time joking on PS5 games. It's all in good fun, no one was seriously upset, but it keeps this board movin.

Xbox finally gets a good AAA Game in Starfield. Hyped to hell, maybe not GOTY material, but a damn good game most of us are excited to play. We joke on the game as the other side have been doing, but in the same breath we know its a good game and most of us plan on checking it out (see FFXVI discussions for the inverse)

It's jokes, no one on either side is losing sleep over this. This is what we do in this subforum.

Now if you have any other concerns please enlighten me.

I know it's difficult, but it's usually not a good idea to jump in on pg 33 and act like you know everyone's agenda without reading pages 1-32.

:cheers:
Come on, it was on the same page...

:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

seems the outliers are those that gave the game less than a 7/10 (6 out of 133 reviews)

edit: and how does "Starfield averaged 7's and 8's" when the average is 87 :patrice:
SSNN math