Sharp, 'Off The Charts' Rise In Alcoholic Liver Disease Among Young Women

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I stopped drinking in 2012, and even before then it would be 1-2 nights to pregame when I'd go out (maybe 2-3 weekends a month).

In my early 30s still with the baby face :wow:

Yeah, after the age of 30, heavy drinkers have that bloated, sickly looking face because they dont drink enough water and dont get enough rest.

These broads be partying harder than ever, too! Like, going out at least 5 to 6 nights per week, going overboard at older ages, too. I kinda took a step back when I gotten over 25 and hangovers last almost 2 days.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
a lot of young brehs be on the pill shyt

I blame Future :mjcry:

I remember back in the day during his 2015 mixtape run.... all the young homies in the neighborhood was on drugs... sippin or poppin

I know some young brothers who died during that time

Music so powerful

Future's music led a few brothers to their grave.

Music is not entertainment :mjcry:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

I remember back in the day during his 2015 mixtape run.... all the young homies in the neighborhood was on drugs... sippin or poppin

Music so powerful

Music is not entertainment

:mjcry:

Tell that to the rest of TLR, thinking that excessive killing, drinking, drug usage, and tricking doesnt influence their subconscious behavior.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Most people in modern times are filled with self loathing and are attempting to escape the onset of depression so this isn't surprising. Why do you think these things are normalized in society?

Even more interesting is how totally unaware of their own inner states most folk are.

But its just music, eh?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've picked up making cocktails at home and I will drink bourbon and scotch every now and then. With the whole cocktail hobby though I only have a desire to drink maybe two drinks on a Friday or Saturday night. I couldn't imagine drinking 4-5 days a week.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Music so powerful

Music is not entertainment :mjcry:
some of the guys i used to party back in 2013 -2018....i swear 2012 2013 2014 was the year of mollys

2021 they fell off like crazy
glad i never drank or popped molly

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I never drank a lot to begin with, but I'd drink during social occasions. Sometimes I'd drink alone, but only if I was watching a movie that I anticipated seeing or a sports game. I went through a 3 month journey of healthy eating only, and after I finished, I came to the realization I don't like drinking as much as I thought. My mind no longer tied having fun with drinking anymore. I can barely finish a shot now without being disgusted.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Modern women be drinking brown liquor like men, too.

They've moved beyond drinking the soft stuff.
These hoes be passing around Colt 45’s, smoking backwoods, eating hot cheetoes & Mcdonalds , then putting on pounds of makeup to cover up shytty skin:gag:

Used to be a time where it was wine, strawberry daquiris, etc.