Daps
Link: NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

jessica-duenas-1_custom-570cba14ea1f7c2964711e210f88f3825ff412e1-s300-c85.jpg

She's a cutie
:ehh:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Lmao. I honestly don’t believe she was drinking a liter of 80+ prob liquor a night. At my worst I was drinking ~ .500 ml and a couple tall boys That puts a big dude in crippling alcoholic territory, let alone a woman. And although she might not lose her job, you ain’t winning state wide teacher of the fukkin year with that kind of consumption.

Her father's Cuban and her mother Costa Rican. Both of those countries have distilleries that produce varying strengths of rum.

It's very possible.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read that and hit the :picard:

She's miserable af goddamn.

at my worst point it’d take me 2-3 days to go thru a liter of hard alcohol and I still wasn’t doing that shyt anywhere near as often...I’d binge on weekends...during the summer tho I’d drink more but even then it was weak shyt like a bottle of champagne...it’s a very stressful, thankless job...even more so if you really care

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
at my worst point it’d take me 2-3 days to go thru a liter of hard alcohol and I still wasn’t doing that shyt anywhere near as often...I’d binge on weekends...during the summer tho I’d drink more but even then it was weak shyt like a bottle of champagne...it’s a very stressful, thankless job...even more so if you really care

Damn breh, I can empathize. Hope you're doing better now.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
She a teacher too

:dead:

I done said a million times that female teachers are the biggest alcoholics

My ex was a teacher:francis:

ALL the teachers I dated were the worst

Also the majority of them really hated kids:picard: including my ex

I was with my ex at a function for teachers and Admins for the state of Texas and hearing the convoys the females were having about them kids was:francis:

Co-sign.

every teacher I ever dated was quite capable of drinking men twice their size under the table.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I have noticed women drinking a lot more nowadays. They are often drinking heavier than men are.

In terms of volume, those mimosas, bottles of wine and cocktails Thursday-Sunday add up.

You mean, Tuesday through Sunday :ufdup:

Them Saturday and Sunday brunches of the last decade, finally claiming their first set of victims. Hate to see women getting older and suffering preventable health problems associated with drinking and plastic surgery :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn breh, I can empathize. Hope you're doing better now.

wasn’t as bad as it sounds...my shyt was hey if I’m work hard during the week I’m play harder during the weekends and definitely ensured I had my fun during summer vacation...unfortunately all that fun included a lot of drinking as well...the problem was I continued with that party attitude even after I stopped teaching...once drinking stopped being fun for me, it became easier to stop tho