Sharon Stone, 63, is getting her cheeks clapped by a 25-year-old rapper.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what race do men who date men prefer

The gay population with white men is pretty high. I think the gay population with latinos and dominicans is also high.

You gotta understand when black men are getting all the white women and all the white women are wanting black men. Alot of white men feel like failures and they feel hopeless because theres nothing they can do to stop or prevent all these white women from wanting black men and being in love with black men. Therefore alot of white men just give up and turn gay and alot of white men just start dating each other because they feel like they lost white women to black men.

Same thing with asian men, latino men, dominican men, mexican men, etc...

With black men taking all the women of every race and with all the women from every race wanting, loving, choosing, and desiring black men. The men of those races just lose hope and give up and turn gay.

Superstar
Daps
The gay population with white men is pretty high. I think the gay population with latinos and dominicans is also high.

You gotta understand when black men are getting all the white women and all the white women are wanting black men. Alot of white men feel like failures and they feel hopeless because theres nothing they can do to stop or prevent all these white women from wanting black men and being in love with black men. Therefore alot of white men just give up and turn gay and alot of white men just start dating each other because they feel like they lost white women to black men.

Same thing with asian men, latino men, dominican men, mexican men, etc...

With black men taking all the women of every race and with all the women from every race wanting, loving, choosing, and desiring black men. The men of those races just lose hope and give up and turn gay.
wow that's rough, so what will happen to the pawg population with all the white men being knee deep in bussy :lupe:? will they die out?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re not a very good troll cac. We all see you

Trust me a cac would never say black men get all the women. Cacs get mad about me saying facts like that. That's why these cacs and c00ns hate me so much because I tell the truth about how black men get more women than white men, asian men, latino men, etc...

Me saying that black men are #1 when it comes to getting women and everybody else is behind black men. That burns cacs souls. Especially when I say white women and asian women prefer black men over white men and asian men.

Cacs don't like me putting black men on a pedestal like that. Cacs like to tell lies about how cacs get all the women which is a lie. Black men are really the ones that get all the women but cacs don't like that narrative.

Cacs hate taking Ls to black men but they're always taking Ls to black men. Cacs can't beat black men in nothing. Black men are #1 in everything especially women.

Facts

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That guy is as great a lyricist as MF Doom? :dahell:

Looks like one of the average run of the mill mumble rappers to me but I never heard of him so could be wrong. :manny: Link some of his work to support your claim.

Please read the first sentence of my post. I asked a question as a hint...

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow that's rough, so what will happen to the pawg population with all the white men being knee deep in bussy :lupe:? will they die out?

Yes they're dying out now. Black/white bi racial women will replace pawgs. They will identify as black so they will be considered black women.

Dr.Frances Cress Welsing been explained white supremacy is built off white men being scared of black men being able to wipe out the entire white race with just their penis.

White women choosing black men over white men and having kids with black men and not white men will wipe out the white race because black genes are more superior than white genes. This is why so many white men become suicidal whenever they see all these white women with black men.

Just look at this thread for example. This is just 1 white woman in love with 1 black man and look at how many pages it got and look at how all these undercover cacs in this thread lost their minds about this black dude fukking this rich wealthy white woman.

This is the reason why white men fear black men so much because black men are taking all of their women and all the white women want black men.

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yes they're dying out now. Black/white bi racial women will replace pawgs. They will identify as black so they will considered black women.

Dr.Frances Cress Welsing been explained white supremacy is built off white men being scared of black men being able to wipe out the entire white race with just their penis.

White women choosing black men over white men and having kids with black men and not white men will wipe out the white race because black genes are more superior than white genes. This is why so many white men become suicidal whenever they see all these white women with black men.

Just look at this thread for example. This is just 1 white woman in love with 1 black man and look at how many pages it got and look at how all these undercover cacs in this thread lost their minds about this black dude fukking this rich wealthy white woman.

This is the reason why white men fear black men so much because black men are taking all of their women and all the white women want black men.

this bytch is old and they still getting mad. :hhh:

Superstar
Daps
Yes they're dying out now. Black/white bi racial women will replace pawgs. They will identify as black so they will considered black women.

what if biracial pawgs start dating white men?
:jbhmm:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I despise old women :hhh:

As long as they with black men they good in my book. When Sharon and RMR get married and have kids all that white wealth is gonna go to that black man and he gon bring it all back to the black community. We gotta embrace white wealthy women like Sharon who love black men. That's a way for black people to attain some of our wealth back that was stolen from us by white people.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
So she finally got a date lol, I seen something about her getting kicked off of Bumble or some other app because they didn't believe she was actually Sharron Stone.

Jesus christ this bytch in this movie :wow:

Def not something I should have been watching at that age lol

may 2:26 mark she played that shyt so well “the panties :damn: “ yeah the panties :win: spit out her wine :heh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
As long as they with black men they good in my book. When Sharon and RMR get married and have kids all that white wealth is gonna go to that black man and he gon bring it all back to the black community. We gotta embrace white wealthy women like Sharon who love black men. That's a way for black people to attain some of our wealth back that was stolen from us by white people.

Is her eggs even good at that age :why:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Sharon Stone in the 90's :wow:

387eac1273ad10260efd21e914185b09.gif

basic-instinct1-1-2000.jpg

sharon%2525204.jpg

actress-sharon-stone-is-photographed-for-press-shoot-on-january-1-in-picture-id148169416

even younger I just don’t see the hype about her :yeshrug: