Sharon Stone, 63, is getting her cheeks clapped by a 25-year-old rapper.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo you are one deranged mayonnaise loving c00n.

Black dudes fukk the shyt outta white girls just to piss off c00ns and white dudes. Black dudes know how mad white dudes and c00ns get when they see white women in love with black men.

Black men know how deeply racist white men love and cherish white women as a prize. So black men fukk the dogshyt outta white women to make racist white dudes feel inferior and suicidal.

Imagine how mad racist white dudes be everytime they see a white woman happily in love with a black man. Especially if she's a fine white woman, or a successful, rich, and wealthy white woman, especially if she's a celebrity white woman.

Then these white women start having kids with black men and marrying black men. In racist white dudes eyes that's a huge L for white men.

Black men got white men's most possessed prize loving black men and willing to do any and everything to please black men. Now you got all these white women choosing and preferring black men over white men.

Can you imagine how mad and pissed off and suicidal that makes racist white dudes and c00ns? Successful rich wealthy white women marrying and having kids with young black rappers. Black men getting all that white wealth and bringing it all back to the black community and the white woman love black people so much that she's happy all that white wealth is going to the black community.

Black men know how much that pisses off c00ns and racist white men. That's a huge win and victory for black men. And a huge L for white men. Then women say black men got the biggest dikks and know how to fukk better and know how to please and satisfy women better. Especially white women.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I need some rich p*ssy.. For real.. My pops used to fukk this white broad who's house was so fukking big, I thought it was apartments.. Every time I ask him about that rich broad, he just laughs. I think he was serving her dikk and cocaine and getting extra lavish payments

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds that

Superstar
Daps
pone-0031703-gs002-PNG-I.png

according to this chart,
more wm are married to bw than ww
more bm are married to ww than bw
:leostare:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
according to this chart,
more wm are married to bw than ww
more bm are married to ww than bw
:leostare:

Black men are number 1 when it comes to getting women. From black women, white women, asian women, latina women, dominican women. They all want, prefer, and desire black men.

I don't know who come in 2nd place. I don't know who get the most women between white men, asian men, latino men, or dominican men. All I know that women prefer black men over all of them. This is why other races of men are so jealous of black men. But at the same time alot of other races of men wannabe black and wish they was black. Alot white dudes wannabe black and try to be black. Alot of asians, latinos, dominicans, mexicans all wannabe black and try to be black. This proves that black men are the GOATS

Superstar
Daps
Black men are number 1 when it comes to getting women. From black women, white women, asian women, latina women, dominican women. They all want, prefer, and desire black men.

I don't know who come in 2nd place. I don't know who get the most women between white men, asian men, latino men, or dominican men. All I know that women prefer black men over all of them. This is why other races of men are so jealous of black men. But at the same time alot of other races of men wannabe black and wish they was black. Alot white dudes wannabe black and try to be black. Alot of asians, latinos, dominicans, mexicans all wannabe black and try to be black. This proves that black men are the GOATS
what race do men who date men prefer

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hmm..

So RMR is Gen Zers MF DOOM, huh?

As for Sharon Stone...

I wonder how she ended up meeting this dude?

I doubt she will get push back for "robbing the cradle" like men do when they get with women who are significantly younger than them.

I guess 'age gap' dating is a one sided affair...

That guy is as great a lyricist as MF Doom? :dahell:

Looks like one of the average run of the mill mumble rappers to me but I never heard of him so could be wrong. :manny: Link some of his work to support your claim.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You’re not a very good troll cac. We all see you