Sharon Stone, 63, is getting her cheeks clapped by a 25-year-old rapper.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I think I read somewhere that she dmed him because she thought he was cute or something and she fell in love with him. She in love love. They most likely go end up getting married and having kids.
shyt the fukk up goofy cacdemon

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt the fukk up goofy cacdemon

Sharon Stone and RMR getting married and having kids makes you mad huh? You don't that black man getting that old rich wealthy white woman money huh? You scared he gon bring it back to the black community huh? I know:russ:

Daps
No she fukking doesn’t :mjlol:

She looks like an old woman.

Homeboy who said that is probably a cac himself, that's why he "sees" it that way......
RFeMySy.png

THis reminds me of that one IG video a few years ago of this 60+ yr wold white woman and some dreaded out broadie that had her high an dshyt and they were just vibing on IG live and she was feeling herself like she got her groove back.......I don't know where the video is tho

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
So are white men white c00ns for having swirl fantasies about black women? Chet Hanks running around talking about how much he love black women. Is he a white c00n? Is he a white bed buck? Is white men who date, love, and prefer black women white bed bucks and white c00ns?
Yo you are one deranged mayonnaise loving c00n.