Sharon Stone, 63, is getting her cheeks clapped by a 25-year-old rapper.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
reminds me of da real lambo and bron's old ass mom.
That dude's IG use to piss me off lol. It was so much cap and clout chasing on it

I wonder what happened to dude after the breakup and threatening to put bron's biz out on front street

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Please tell me yall c00ns in here trolling with this she look good shyt? I can never tell with yall muthafukkas.:scust:

She is disgusting. She wouldnt look dude way if she was in her prime. Now she old and washed up she doing this shyt and breh entertaining her. He shoulda hit her ass with the:hhh: and kept it moving.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
As long as they with black men they good in my book. When Sharon and RMR get married and have kids all that white wealth is gonna go to that black man and he gon bring it all back to the black community. We gotta embrace white wealthy women like Sharon who love black men. That's a way for black people to attain some of our wealth back that was stolen from us by white people.

:russ::russ::russ:

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
Brehs still believing Instagram photos are reality is straight comedy :mjlol:

It shouldn’t be this easy to fool men

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
Black dudes fukk the shyt outta white girls just to piss off c00ns and white dudes. Black dudes know how mad white dudes and c00ns get when they see white women in love with black men.

Black men know how deeply racist white men love and cherish white women as a prize. So black men fukk the dogshyt outta white women to make racist white dudes feel inferior and suicidal.

Imagine how mad racist white dudes be everytime they see a white woman happily in love with a black man. Especially if she's a fine white woman, or a successful, rich, and wealthy white woman, especially if she's a celebrity white woman.

Then these white women start having kids with black men and marrying black men. In racist white dudes eyes that's a huge L for white men.

Black men got white men's most possessed prize loving black men and willing to do any and everything to please black men. Now you got all these white women choosing and preferring black men over white men.

Can you imagine how mad and pissed off and suicidal that makes racist white dudes and c00ns? Successful rich wealthy white women marrying and having kids with young black rappers. Black men getting all that white wealth and bringing it all back to the black community and the white woman love black people so much that she's happy all that white wealth is going to the black community.

Black men know how much that pisses off c00ns and racist white men. That's a huge win and victory for black men. And a huge L for white men. Then women say black men got the biggest dikks and know how to fukk better and know how to please and satisfy women better. Especially white women.
:gucci:

Breh you’ve been writing these long diatribes on black men screwing white women in multiple threads.

You’re obsessed

Seek help

Breh is off

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

Breh you’ve been writing these long diatribes on black men screwing white women in multiple threads.

You’re obsessed

Seek help

Breh is off

Sharon Stone is about to marry and have kids with a young black rapper. All that white wealth will go into the black community. This makes c00ns and cacs furious. They can't even pretend to be black no more. They're coming outta their character to show their jealousy about wealthy white women marrying and having kids with black men.

Black men win again. I love it. Shoutout to all the millions of white women in love with black men aka white bedwenches:russ:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I think I read somewhere that she dmed him because she thought he was cute or something and she fell in love with him. She in love love. They most likely go end up getting married and having kids.
How she having kids in her sixties lol

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I HATE when brehs bring up old pictures of old women. That's not what she looks like now. That's not who this breh is fukking with now. It seems like publicity, but how long is he going to keep up the ski mask shyt :unimpressed:

Breh most definitely did not win with some old ass cac woman.

If you are going to deal with a older woman you are doing it because she has staus not becaue how she looks