Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Other than calling hit heat transfers I forgot what that actual name of it is..

But...

When you touch a cold surface, you're not feeling the temperature of the surface, ure feeling the heat from ur hand leaving and transferring to the colder surface.

Adding to this: You never actually touch anything, the electrons in your hand repel the electrons in whatever you touch pushing the objects away from each other, even if you're touching your other fingers. The reaction is just too small for us to notice

Daps
Reppin
London
Origin of the term white elephant

The term derives from the sacred white elephants kept by Southeast Asian monarchs in Burma, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.[2] To possess a white elephant was regarded (and is still regarded in Thailand and Burma) as a sign that the monarch reigned with justice and power, and that the kingdom was blessed with peace and prosperity. The opulence expected of anyone who owned a beast of such stature was great. Monarchs often exemplified their possession of white elephants in their formal titles (e.g., Hsinbyushin, lit. "Lord of the White Elephant" and the third monarch of the Konbaung dynasty).[3] Because the animals were considered sacred and laws protected them from labor, receiving a gift of a white elephant from a monarch was simultaneously a blessing and a curse. It was a blessing because the animal was sacred and a sign of the monarch's favour, and a curse because the recipient now had an expensive-to-maintain animal he could not give away and could not put to much practical use.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
What's further interesting is Water is 4th dimensional. Higher dimensions can enter lower dimensions but not vice versa. A 3d object can exist on a 2d plane, but a 2d being cannot comprehend the third dimension (length width, height) because its bound to length and width only.

Which means 4d and higher can interact with our 3d reality with us only understanding from a limited perspective. This would suggest a further interaction when observing that 4d model of which we are unaware. I could go on but I digress.
Jesus was on that shyt. "These are a shadow of the things that were to come" like a tesseract passing through 3-d looks like a crazy ass cube, just a shadow of the higher-dimensional reality :ohlawd:

i'm cross faded :mjgrin:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Origin of the term white elephant

The term derives from the sacred white elephants kept by Southeast Asian monarchs in Burma, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.[2] To possess a white elephant was regarded (and is still regarded in Thailand and Burma) as a sign that the monarch reigned with justice and power, and that the kingdom was blessed with peace and prosperity. The opulence expected of anyone who owned a beast of such stature was great. Monarchs often exemplified their possession of white elephants in their formal titles (e.g., Hsinbyushin, lit. "Lord of the White Elephant" and the third monarch of the Konbaung dynasty).[3] Because the animals were considered sacred and laws protected them from labor, receiving a gift of a white elephant from a monarch was simultaneously a blessing and a curse. It was a blessing because the animal was sacred and a sign of the monarch's favour, and a curse because the recipient now had an expensive-to-maintain animal he could not give away and could not put to much practical use.
That's hella weird, I was just looking at that page yesterday.

The part about PT Barnum spending hella cash for a white elephant of Siam, just to find out them shyts aren't even white, they're like speckled pink :heh: :dead:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
That if you take a group of particles and allow them to interact, you can split them in half any way and they’ll be maximally quantum entangled.

If you split these particles apart by a large distance, and then condense them, you can create two black holes that are entangled. This creates an Einstein-Rosen Bridge or “wormhole”, like a tunnel between the two.

You can’t jump in a black hole and come out the other side, but if two individuals jump in both opposite ends, they theoretically meet in the middle.

You can also have black holes partially entangled, but the less entangled the longer the E-R bridge. Theoretically, there’s a microscopic ER bridge between individual particles as well, and this in a sense stitched together the fabric of space.
No. Once you enter a black hole, you can’t get back out.

There are Black holes connected by tunnels. Like if two wells were connected at their bottoms.

So theoretically, two people could jump in either well and meet in the center. There’s just no real reason to do so because you’d die lol :mjlol:

yeah about that... :whoo:

https://www.quantamagazine.org/the-black-hole-information-paradox-comes-to-an-end-20201029/

"In a landmark series of calculations, physicists have proved that black holes can shed information, which seems impossible by definition. The work appears to resolve a paradox that Stephen Hawking first described five decades ago."

Daps

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jesus was on that shyt. "These are a shadow of the things that were to come" like a tesseract passing through 3-d looks like a crazy ass cube, just a shadow of the higher-dimensional reality :ohlawd:

i'm cross faded :mjgrin:

I'm learning that the whole bible is a metaphor for Christ Consciousness. Jesus was a mental state. The bible is an instruction manual on how to manifest.

I'm learning this with the utmost seriousness.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jesus wasn't white. (I was young) And that guy on the picture is some random Italian. :dead:(I was old)

Its Cesare Borgia, a powerful Italian noble. I think he beefed the Pope at point. He's mentioned in Gza's Liquid Swords lol.

220px-Cesareborgia.jpg