Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Planets are big as fukk, yet all of them (in this solar system :whoa:) can fit between earth and the moon. :mindblown:

Just think about that shyt, and the planets are big as fukk

:ohhh:
Ae9hbU1.jpg

Dope thread btw
this is still:wow:

we can see the moon but cant see jupibreh and others...how far are they:damn:

if space fukks around and jupibreh pulls up on us...the sight:damn:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Cuz this dummy Hitler said "lets fight Russia IN Russia IN the WINTER!!!"

- Jim Crow didn't exist everywhere. I though in the 60's it was like the whole world went through the civil rights movement and like...that shyt was NOT the case.

- All of Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit/The Silmarillion was made so JRR Tolkin could prove he could basically make up a language. (Elvish)

- Canada only has little bit over million black people

Thats why Josephine Baker went to live and perform in France. I think Jim Crow was only in America similarly how Apartheid was to South Africa.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Some birds will put their eggs in the nests of other birds to raise their chick and when the chick hatches it kills the nest bird's chicks but the nest birds still feed the killer chick b/c they think it is their's even when the chick is significant larger than them.

There’s a term for this, but I forget what it is. They mention it in Brightburn, during the classroom scene with the bees.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
z4Gears.gif

4-dimensional gears :dwillhuh:

What's further interesting is Water is 4th dimensional. Higher dimensions can enter lower dimensions but not vice versa. A 3d object can exist on a 2d plane, but a 2d being cannot comprehend the third dimension (length width, height) because its bound to length and width only.

Which means 4d and higher can interact with our 3d reality with us only understanding from a limited perspective. This would suggest a further interaction when observing that 4d model of which we are unaware. I could go on but I digress.

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
Alot of it is also buried underground. One of the big problems is communicating to future civilisations that nuclear waste is dumped in this site so they dont go digging up the space. Especially when some nuclear waste has a half life of 10,000 years or so.

Trying to create symbolism that will translate to 10,000 years is difficult when language can change so much is 200 or so years.