Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kangaroos can't hop backwards :russ:
tosh.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Most Black history I learned around 22 and after. That blew my mind. I was a softcore c00n before then. I really though it was the only way for a suburban Black male when I learned our history.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
LITTLE KNOWN FACT ABOUT THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ohhh:

Flair's career nearly ended when he was in a serious plane crash in Wilmington, North Carolina that took the life of the pilot and paralyzed Johnny Valentine (also on board were Mr. Wrestling, Bob Bruggers, and promoter David Crockett).[20] Flair broke his back in three places and, at age 26, was told by doctors that he would never wrestle again.[20] Flair conducted a rigorous physical therapy schedule, however, and he returned to the ring just three months later, where he resumed his feud with Wahoo McDaniel in February 1976.[20] The crash did force Flair to change his wrestling technique away from the power brawling style he had used early on, which led him to adopt the "Nature Boy" style he would use throughout his career.

THE NATURE BOY WAS ALREADY DONE fukkED UP ON THAT FLIGHT AFTER SMOKING SOME ANGEL DUST EARLIER IN THE DAY WITH JOHNNY V :mjlol:

shyt WAS A TRIP :russ:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steel when heated past a certain temperature loses most of its strength. And when it loses its strengths it collapses.
yup, you right...i'm a structural steel engineer...

for a steel structure to colapse it's not needed for the steel to reach it's melting point...
once the temperature inside a building increases because of a fire, the steel members start to loose their strength.
And so, because at first they were designed to sustain a certain amount of loading, under normal temperatures, having normal strength, if the temperature increases, their strength reduces as well. But the loading they have to sustain under reduced strength is the same one before the temperature increase...so this will happened gradually until a steel member will fail...once 1 steel member has failed, the others next to it will collapse as well

they have fireproofing coatings, but they can keep them protected from the fire for like 15-35 mintues

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yup, you right...i'm a structural steel engineer...

for a steel structure to colapse it's not needed for the steel to reach it's melting point...
once the temperature inside a building increases because of a fire, the steel members start to loose their strength.
And so, because at first they were designed to sustain a certain amount of loading, under normal temperatures, having normal strength, if the temperature increases, their strength reduces as well. But the loading they have to sustain under reduced strength is the same one before the temperature increase...so this will happened gradually until a steel member will fail...once 1 steel member has failed, the others next to it will collapse as well

they have fireproofing coatings, but they can keep them protected from the fire for like 15-35 mintues
precisely...dudes acting like its supposed to turn to metal soup first :heh:

Like they haven't bent a paperclip before :snoop: