Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Africans have been traveling to the Americas for thousand of years.

The Inca and the Mayans have Black God deities and the Ankh is embedded on stone in the Inca pyramids.

The Mayan calendar was provided by Africans who traveled to South American and presented them the knowledge as the calendar predates Mayans by thousands of years and the African god BES is the deity in the middle of the pyramid.

Spanish explorers in their journals which can be founded in libraries explained the countless number of Africans already here.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I always knew that Christopher Columbus was a slimy bytch, but after reading A People's History Of The United States, but after reading the shyt he and the Spaniards did to the Arawaks and Africans :ohhh::mjcry::scust::pacspit: If there really is a hell, I hope that fakkit has the worst seat in the house. Muthafukka was a straight slimeball and con man. He played one of his crew members. This cat named Rodrigo was the first one to spot land. The first person to spot land was supposed to get a fat ass pension, and be set for life once they got back. Columbus was like "Nah son, I spotted that shyt last night while you were sleeping." :bryan: then he conned the king and queen to finance another trip by telling them he'd bring back three ship loads of gold and other goods knowing damn well that Hispaniola wasn't rich in resources like that. He made up for this lie by bringing back Arawaks to be used as slaves, and the rest is fukking history.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, he's not wrong. If you eat 1200 calories of crap a day, you're gonna lose weight. If you eat 5500 calories of chicken breast and broccoli, you're gonna gain it.
Your both wrong. He said it's not bad for you. you also no nothing about health. Eating poorly and being malnourished into weight loss isn't healthy. read a book :dead::dead: I pray for y'all :heh:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Africans have been traveling to the Americas for thousand of years.

The Inca and the Mayans have Black God deities and the Ankh is embedded on stone in the Inca pyramids.

The Mayan calendar was provided by Africans who traveled to South American and presented them the knowledge as the calendar predates Mayans by thousands of years and the African god BES is the deity in the middle of the pyramid.

Spanish explorers in their journals which can be founded in libraries explained the countless number of Africans already here.

So indians are white now due to them mixing with whites?

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
This guy ate a plane
monsieur-mangetout-2.jpg

Michel Lotito - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:russ::dwillhuh:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Your both wrong. He said it's not bad for you. you also no nothing about health. Eating poorly and being malnourished into weight loss isn't healthy. read a book :dead::dead: I pray for y'all :heh:

Neither of us is wrong, and you're reading things that aren't there. I spoke nothing of health, so you wouldn't know what I know about health, all I said was x amount of calories would cause weight loss and y amount would cause weight gain.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither of us is wrong, and you're reading things that aren't there. I spoke nothing of health, so you wouldn't know what I know about health, all I said was x amount of calories would cause weight loss and y amount would cause weight gain.
NtZP7uU.gif

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Things about the human body...
-Our species produces scar tissue at a higher rate than other species; that's one of the reasons why we can survive severe trauma to our limbs/organs/etc and still be alive.

-We all have the potential to perform superhuman feats, i.e., a mother being able to rip off a car door to save her child; but there's a part of our brain that keeps that "locked away" due to the damage it can do to your body (torn muscles, ligaments, etc; overtaxing the body).

-Not sure if you can count it, but there is a theory that our ancestors used to hunt via pursuit predation, where they would follow their prey at a walking pace until it died from exhaustion. :wow:

-Sharks are immune to every disease, including cancer. :merchant:

I'll have more when I remember...

Sharks get cancer. Accept it | Dean Burnett

Time does not exist in the vacuum of outer space because there is no oxygen there. You need oxygen to mold the sounds that give form and structure to the spoken word. If a man places his lips in his woman’s ear and romantically whispers “Honey, I bought you some Nutella,” he is forming those words through the manipulation of his mouth, tongue and throat. When the man’s breath hits the ambient oxygen surrounding he and his woman, the woman hears the oxygen particle’s vibration as a spoken word. However what makes the sound possible is the oxygen around them. Again, there is no sound in a vacuum because no oxygen is present
:ohhh:

Why would Time not exist in space because theres no sound up there?

When I found out the Tasmanian Devil character from Looney Tunes was based off Black people of Tasmania.

Learning that Black people actually had a community(not like what we had now) before we started begging for integration which ultimately lead to the destruction of said community.

Tasmanian devil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:leostare: how is it unfertilized? what?......yes, please weed out the mistakes:dwillhuh:

:beli:
Is the google machine not working? :comeon:

Eggs: What Are You Really Eating?

Are Eggs Dead Baby Chicks?
Not technically, since eggs sold for human consumption are unfertilized, but the egg industry kills millions of newborn baby chicks every single day; more than 260 million are killed every year in the U.S. alone.

- See more at: Eggs: What Are You Really Eating?

This info I did not know, and it gave me the sads. :francis:

Any time a cac talks about dog fighting, hit them with this sad fact.

American farming is straight demonic. :demonic: