Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who's/what's a ****,,
I love to watch History,National'G,Discovery Channels...
Also HGTV..
I find those channel to be very informative....
Gent,i'm not ****,I'm **HoneyBlay** :smile:

I'm just messing with you. But we do have some similar interests.

Nat Geo documentaries on deck... :win:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When I found out that the Civil War and slavery ending was all for economic reasons, and not for morality reasons as we had always been taught

There were moral reasons but they were waaaay down on the priority list.CACs can't just man up and admit it though, so when they teach history they don't state how big of a deal Reconstruction -> Industrial Revolution made slavery obsolete.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The idea that guns are phallic symbols :ohhh:

Nas's rhyme schemes :mindblown:

The infatuation that white men have with black male's genitalia, the fact that they would castrate us after lynching us in slavery :wtf:

How many bodies are lying around in woodsy areas that haven't been discovered yet? :merchant:

The evil that walks this earth :wow:

The fact that some people are just born into shytty situations but I wasn't :mjcry: Sometimes I ask why not me

That today's the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be for the rest of your life :wow:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I actually wanted to become a mortician years ago. The shyt I learned and saw while researching the field...:merchant:. I still see some of that shyt in my dreams. I learned QUICKLY that it wasn't the field for me.

One director put me up on game on a few things. First, he said not to say a thing about life insurance until after you get a quote. If they ask about it say you don't know, or flat out say no. Then once everything is under way, be on some "guess what, I was going through some paperwork, and there actually is a policy!" He said if you let them know of the policy up front, some of them will be like :steviej:and charge your ass from here to Timbuktu. Next, don't let them try to sell you special caskets or vaults that supposedly preserve the body better.One, They're just playing on your emotions to get you to spend more money. Who wouldn't want dear old mom or dad to last forever? Two, body decomp is a natural process. It CAN'T be stopped, only delayed. Three, once they're in the ground, who gives a fukk? What you gonna do, dig them up for the next reunion?
I thought embalming fluid was the end all be all, but that can't fight off decomp. That's only supposed to preserve the body for the few days between death and burial.

Finally, speaking of embalming fluid, that shyt doesn't get you high. Folks listen to too much rap. You can't smoke that shyt cuz formaldehyde is highly flammable, and burns to quickly for you to smoke it. The reason why folks dip their squares in it is so the dust can stick to the square while they smoke the shyt. If they don't dip the square in dust while it's wet, the shyt came mixed in the fluid already, or theyre just a dumb fukk thinking they getting high off embalming fluid :mjlol:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
How can you believe anything these scientist state?
How can you guesstimate how many stars there are when we don't have a clue how vast the universe is?
We don't even know if the shyt ends.

Scientist do a bunch of guessing.:martin:

:sas2:

money creation. these banks are allowed to make money from nothing. Every time somebody takes a credit from a Bank, they give him virtual money that didn't exist before, then he has to pay it back in real money plus interest. How is this legal :mindblown:

Thats why your "tax" dollars don't really matter.... money can be printed and put into circulation at anytime it is deemed necessary...

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

Shaggy with Norville is straight CAC status, but I always thought Scooby was a nikka, Scoobert ? :comeon:

hes not a nikka, hes a talking dog..those dont exist
comeon.png

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Was in a sleep like state but couldn't move on my bunk bed. I could see around me though and saw a floating bright blue glowing coc00n of some baby or some shyt wrapped in it :to: . "Woke Up" when it got near me :to:
how do you do that?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Planets are big as fukk, yet all of them (in this solar system :whoa:) can fit between earth and the moon. :mindblown:

Just think about that shyt, and the planets are big as fukk
That Molly got me nauseous. But this shyt right here nikka... Holy shyt I need a "OFF" switch.
8rwuT.gif