Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Do some research on it breh, sleep paralysis is usually accompanied by hallucinations

This happened to me once... Was "paralyzed" and saw a black shadowy figure standing over me at the foot of my bed but I couldn't move at first... For about 20 seconds then I "came to", kicked at it and it disappeared...

Ketchup-cups-sm.jpg

Hit the :ohhh: face when I found this out like 4 years ago...

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
The Electoral College. I was blown away by the fact that the popular vote isn't what determines who gets elected for president.

How do you have a vote count of half a million votes over the other guy and still lose an election?

Might be in a different place if Gore would have rightfully taken the seat.:jbhmm:

United States presidential election, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That wack system needs to go:camby:
if you remove the electoral college, then california and new york would decide everything

K_dot_Mac

Dynamite with a laser beam
Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
What does this mean, that they can like recall all of them if they want? :heh::dead:

YOOOO this rumor made it all the way across the Atlantic :russ:

I think outside of China you have to pay a tax on them ... So I guess they can confiscat if you don't pay up

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah nikka you not out... There is not a single experiment or study that proves that bullshyt. You cant think positively and expect positive things to happen. Do people who die of cancer just think positive and it goes away? Its complete nonsense. Stop believing in anything that makes you feel good... Look for truth over all else. Now you may leave.

HE OWNED U, GET OVER IT

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
~Hi,
Most def,,UNC 4Life...
True it get cold here,but nothin like Alaska,
And i can make a run to a local store/market,
Or order in,
*HaPpy Dance..* :smile:

I love,love,love watching the shows about Alaska..
#Informative... :smile:

A north carolina girl who also watches Ice Road Truckers and is a heel fan? :ohhh:

Nice try **** :jawalrus:

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
Some interesting stuff in here...:eek:

- That we sent a rover that traveled for 8 months and 350 million miles and landed it, safely, on another planet. AND, that it sent back a picture, 350 million miles away, within a couple minutes of landing. Can't even wrap my brain around it..:wow:
- UY Scuti (largest known star) has a diameter of 1.5 billion miles, and if it were placed where our Sun is now, its photosphere would stretch all the way out to Jupiter and more than likely Saturn..
- A light year is almost 6 trillion miles. Trillion. UY Scuti is approximately 9,500 light years away from Earth...:wow:
- The absolute size of Africa. Every picture I've ever seen has always shown the continent comparable in size to the rest of the world. And then I came across that photo showing the entire continental USA INSIDE of Africa, along with a host of other countries...and was just...:wow:..#sizeequalspower
- Antiperspirant deodorant was meant to be applied at night before you went to bed...:palm:
- My 15yr old nephew told me today that he was done with football..:mjcry:...and now wants to play fukkin' lacrosse..:childplease: