Shaq 2000 was the best center of all time. If you dont believe watch these.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
btw

i said best on purpose

because "most dominant" and "biggest" etc are cop outs...if you can not be stopped by anyone YOU ARE THE BEST. points are points and wins are wins and if no center could stop you, like I believe no center in nba history could fade 2000 shaq, then he was the best center ever at that moment

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So in other words you feel silly because you were clearly wrong and the only way to make your self feel better was to project and take away some fake internet points? :dead:

Or in other words :umad:
I don't even know what you're talking about. What am I wrong about? Each season is a new campaign. Clearly 2000 season Shaq ascended another level past 1999 Shaq. Besides, Duncan and Shaq rarely matched up with each other in games.

You're just one of them ol "gotta get the last word" fukkboys that is bringing up irrelevant information to hold on to your argument. :aicmon:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know what you're talking about. What am I wrong about? Each season is a new campaign. Clearly 2000 season Shaq ascended another level past 1999 Shaq. Besides, Duncan and Shaq rarely matched up with each other in games.

You're just one of them ol "gotta get the last word" fukkboys that is bringing up irrelevant information to hold on to your argument. :aicmon:

I laid the shyt out clearly and you don't get it. :yeshrug: You are either not very bright, have poor reading comprehension skills, or are so stubborn that nothing, not even very obviously and clearly misinterpreting the thread title and being called on it, will get in your way. Therefore there is no point in me wasting anymore typing on you. Have fun.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Or like Duncan going at 27 year old Shaq's neck in 99 in his 2nd season when he "was still learning the game." Only thing Shaq learned between ORL and LA was that Dream and co. got old and Mike retired.

the Spurs were trouble teaming Shaq that whole series. It was like Shaq had the freedom that Duncan had in the post

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take 94' Hakeem.

1.)Can volume score when needed
2.) excellent playmaker
3.) Goat level defensive anchor
4.) great rebounder

top 10 all time in 5 different categories :wow:
better footwork than shaq, better on defense, more rebounds blocks and assists in fewer seasons :blessed:
shaq dominating :flabbynsick: rik smits and knock kneed over the hill ewing in the early 2000s :camby:

Daps
Nobody posted this yet??
DEvBb7V.gif
:damn:

Full video
:mjlol:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
top 10 all time in 5 different categories :wow:
better footwork than shaq, better on defense, more rebounds blocks and assists in fewer seasons :blessed:
shaq dominating :flabbynsick: rik smits and knock kneed over the hill ewing in the early 2000s :camby:

Shaq lead his teams over the 2000 Blazers and 2002 Kings. Shaq maybe lack competition from his position but I don't know if the 94 rockets would beat the 02 kings. Shaq also went 15-1 in 01

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Spurs were trouble teaming Shaq that whole series. It was like Shaq had the freedom that Duncan had in the post

Who didn't double and triple Shaq? Duncan got double and tripled plenty himself throughout his career. That's what happens to GOATs. Waaaaaaaay too many excuses for this guy. First it was "he's too young". Now it's "he was doubled and tripled". If you are putting him in his rightful place then cool no argument from me. However if you tryna call him GOAT all these pleas can't fly.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Who didn't double and triple Shaq? Duncan got double and tripled plenty himself throughout his career. That's what happens to GOATs. Waaaaaaaay too many excuses for this guy. First it was "he's too young". Now it's "he was doubled and tripled". If you are putting him in his rightful place then cool no argument from me. However if you tryna call him GOAT all these pleas can't fly.

fast forward to 18:00

It was more of Gregg Popovich outcoaching Kurt Rambis than anything

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Don't know if its been brought up as I haven't read through the whole thread, but anyone talking about Shaq being overrated because of a lack of competition needs to look at what he did to Dikembe in the finals.

Mutumbo was the DPOY that season and Shaq averaged like 34 on 57%, 15 boards, 5 assists and 3.5 blocks in the finals.

Prime Shaq was other worldly and would beast against anyone. I have no doubt about that. Most dominant player in his prime that I've ever seen.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Don't know if its been brought up as I haven't read through the whole thread, but anyone talking about Shaq being overrated because of a lack of competition needs to look at what he did to Dikembe in the finals.

Mutumbo was the DPOY that season and Shaq averaged like 34 on 57%, 15 boards, 5 assists and 3.5 blocks in the finals.

Prime Shaq was other worldly and would beast against anyone. I have no doubt about that. Most dominant player in his prime that I've ever seen.
NOBODY was gonna fade him AT ALL. the fact that hack a shaq even existed is 100 percent because Mike Dunleavy could not create a strategy to maintain or even slow down shaq whatsoever. And it FAILED repeatedly. The 04 pistons didn't bother with that....they realized nobody was fukkin with Shaq they let him do his own thing...defended him as best as possible but locked everybody else and let the guards shoot them out of that series.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like I said a year ago, if someone wants to put prime Shaq as their GOAT, Im not gonna argue

dude was unreal