Shaq 2000 was the best center of all time. If you dont believe watch these.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Rolling with The Dream as the best center in my lifetime.

these guys don't realize

33 points per game through a 4 series playoff stretch is INSANE for anyone, let alone a center. and he did this going against Malone/Stockton, Barkley, Robinson (MVP) and Shaq :whew:

year before he won schooling Ewing in the finals - he owned all the best centers of his era

Juggalo Fred

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
let's be clear, Hakeem was the reason the Rockets won. 33 and 11 a game...sweeping Shaq and Penny who beat MJ and Pippen

Juggalo Fred

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Russell > any other center

he might just be the GOAT if Nike didn't brainwash people into thinking it has to be MJ (who i think is the GOAT but barely over Russell)

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Someone here brought up an excellent point about the illegal defense rule, making it harder to double team. When Horry was on the court, Shaq would pretty much be unstoppable. The 61/21 game agains the clippers is still the most impressive single game performance I've seen personally. A lot more impressive than Kobes grating 81. Shaq made Cherokee Parks look like a little kid. Not saying Parks was a very good player but he was a 6'10-6'11 nba player, shaq completely destroyed him and the whole clippper team, like they werent even there. He was a man on a mission. Outside injury NOTHING was stopping him from MVP/chip that year

Edit:
sorry it was Pete chilcutt not parks. Always confuse those 2 poor man's laetners

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Someone here brought up an excellent point about the illegal defense rule, making it harder to double team. When Horry was on the court, Shaq would pretty much be unstoppable. The 61/21 game agains the clippers is still the most impressive single game performance I've seen personally. A lot more impressive than Kobes grating 81. Shaq made Cherokee Parks look like a little kid. Not saying Parks was a very good player but he was a 6'10-6'11 nba player, shaq completely destroyed him and the whole clippper team, like they werent even there. He was a man on a mission. Outside injury NOTHING was stopping him from MVP/chip that year

Edit:
sorry it was Pete chilcutt not parks. Always confuse those 2 poor man's laetners
Sure it wasn't Danny Ferry? :heh:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russell > any other center

he might just be the GOAT if Nike didn't brainwash people into thinking it has to be MJ (who i think is the GOAT but barely over Russell)
So MJ is the goat because of Nike brainwashing?:stopitslime:

Russel is NOT the best center. He was great "for his era" though