Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Whatever that fakkit says happened, HAPPENED :russ:

f4PtsZB.png

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
If every male black celeb wasn't accused of being gay, people would give more legit claims credibility.
I feel u on that. some of that is just scorn broads talking shyt..but where there is smoke there is fire....

I like Shannon and what he has built is great.but I have eyes to see lol something is off

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I feel u on that. some of that is just scorn broads talking shyt..but where there is smoke there is fire....

I like Shannon and what he has built is great.but I have eyes to see lol something is off

Remember when Shaq told him, "I know what you did to get where you are"

I hate to hear stuff like that bc Shannon has been all-time great athlete and then worked hard to overcome speech issues to become a daily co-host.

He could probably be great to a lesser degree, but that Hollywood appeal can get you....

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Remember when Shaq told him, "I know what you did to get where you are"

I hate to hear stuff like that bc Shannon has been all-time great athlete and then worked hard to overcome speech issues to become a daily co-host.

He could probably be great to a lesser degree, but that Hollywood appeal can get you....
When did Shaq say that?? Interesting 🤔

People don't wanna hear it but to make it to a certain level u have to be in certain clique or group...

Anyway I don't wanna hate on the brotha but am also not blind lol, hope he has another viral interview 😂

Yungin

Pro
Daps
I mean there’s doing things others wouldn’t do, sure that’s always gon be the case because people are different. And then there’s doing things that look really gay that straight men of any wealth bracket wouldn’t do. When have I ever accused any other Black man of being gay? We watched Dwight play on the Lakers and never once did I mention that shyt it took him catching a case for nikkaz to finally be like “Damn, that nikka was gay fr?!” Lol, why are you defending this nikka so much he still got a great podcast even if he sus :pachaha:

It isn’t even about being seen in public with a gay man. It’s the gay ass poses on IG with said gay man. Mind you, these were things posted on thecoli you know I don’t got IG nor care to use it. Hell, Muggler had that weirdo Kerry Rhodes nose wide the fukk open in the early days of thecoli the sus ass custom smiley of them is still up in 2024, all that just for him to conveniently resurface with ol Shay Shay, another coincidence amirite? And what about that weird ass “#UnbreakableBond” shyt that he was on with said gay stylist. It’s the court side Laker seats. He couldn’t take his kids or his girl to the game? That’s also the same time he nearly scrapped with Tee Morant, was he tryna prove sumn to his stylist? :skip: It’s the fact that all that happened and he’s since scrubbed all that shyt clean off his IG and went and pulled the ultimate clout chasing “Naw yall I ain’t gay” move that makes him sus. Why would he do all that if it wasn’t true? :jbhmm:

Like I said we can agree to disagree but the fact that he even went to such lengths as to “accidentally” go live on IG fukkin a bytch instead of just moving on if nothing was going on like you said that makes me believe that nikka on some gay shyt. Funniest thing is it doesn’t even matter. It just looks funny because he trying so hard to play it off and it’s not working at all :russ:
What it seems like to me is you making him gay in your mind for entertainment purposes rather than actually feeling like he’s homosexual. Because if you really thought he was a flamer why would you even keep entering threads about a flaming faq??? Two things… you said he taking gay poses? The one pic he talking to somebody at the door and the stylist took a pic of him from behind when he wasn’t looking :martin: I’m pretty sure that’s one of the pics you referring too, come on man. And you said why he don’t take his kids or girl to the game..he does lol! Just because he doesn’t post them for the world to see don’t mean they aren’t there! And maybe he don’t want to post his girl or make his dating life public. That’s something we wouldn’t understand seeing how we’re not famous. Like I said idk if he gay or not but for you to just straight up call the man a faggit and compare him to Dwight is wild to me :yeshrug:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Everyone liked Shannon Sharpe bc of the way he was on Undisputed. There's a reason why the show tanked after he left regardless of who they brought in.

Sure but remember he’s branching out to be much more than a sports commentator.