Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Story gonna come out that Shannon out here recording all his sexual antics and not that he’s gay and coli nikkas gonna be disappointed :wrist:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He will never capture that Katt Williams moment ever again. I don’t know how that happened but it was a major deal for Shannon. His show is only as good as whoever is on it. If the guest ain’t good then the show will not be good.i don’t know why he felt the need to orchestrate this sex thing but it felt really staged. He didn’t make it any better doing a nightcap show. Waiting for the room to fill up, advertising sex pills in the beginning, cracking jokes, and making sure ti let us know that he’s definitely not gay. The whole thing just reeks. He might as well address this Hollywood dude if there’s anything to address.

Ain’t no way you a straight man.
That level of hate is on some LSA divester shyt.

He captured the Katt Williams moment once.
It’s a one of one.

Didn’t read the rest of what you typed

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Ain’t no way you a straight man.
That level of hate is on some LSA divester shyt.

He captured the Katt Williams moment once.
It’s a one of one.

Didn’t read the rest of what you typed
Hope you feel better after that reply.

Now go reply to the man who’s apparently going to expose Shannon

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Probably petty business related...as in Shannon is using a new stylist.

This dude doesn't have to fukk his clients (that being Shannon, who isn't gay come on) to get work, come on ya'll.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why do black folks want shannon to be gay so bad I dont understand it
a lot of black male celebs get accused of being gay nowadays. you damn near know you made it when cats accuse you of being gay. :francis:

with that being said, after Shannon started fukkin with Muggler, :hubie:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Starts @348 on this video Michael Irvin made a good point (at least IMO of what he meant)

Mike basically saying they Shannon and Ocho can tell them sex stories because they really ain’t like that, but if he do it a lot of stuff from the past and past women gne pop up because he really was like that killing these hoes..

At least that how I read into…but as somebody as graphic as he is u dnt hear nobody saying Shannon was really like that with the women..it’s well know Michael Irvin was a wild boy.