Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
When did Shaq say that?? Interesting 🤔

People don't wanna hear it but to make it to a certain level u have to be in certain clique or group...

Anyway I don't wanna hate on the brotha but am also not blind lol, hope he has another viral interview 😂

A few months ago when him and Shaq got into a back n forth over social media

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
GHxUBpIW8AA3xMO

e8e2efde115e4653ad7bb31d6d6ed725_1709512584~tplv-photomode-zoomcover:720:720.jpeg

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I hate even speaking on it but he's right. Why would Sharpe ever admit he lied about this, he has no reason to. And peep how the vicarious nature of this bullshyt media climate worked in unison: everyone had a reaction, response, and parody ready within 48 hours. And yet when you add it all up I doubt it had the reach of that first Katt Williams interview had. Everything is about metrics, money, impressions, clicks. This is how he thinks he can get that big check because most of the other shyt he's done this year hasn't mattered much.
He will never capture that Katt Williams moment ever again. I don’t know how that happened but it was a major deal for Shannon. His show is only as good as whoever is on it. If the guest ain’t good then the show will not be good.i don’t know why he felt the need to orchestrate this sex thing but it felt really staged. He didn’t make it any better doing a nightcap show. Waiting for the room to fill up, advertising sex pills in the beginning, cracking jokes, and making sure ti let us know that he’s definitely not gay. The whole thing just reeks. He might as well address this Hollywood dude if there’s anything to address.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He knows Shannon’s gay, he knows Shannon’s pretending to like 🐈‍⬛

The fans still won’t accept an openly gay male

And I think that’s a good thing

Even tho y’all stupid as hell for denying the obvious

But history has repeated itself and will continue to do so until the spell has waned
Where has the idea that Shannon Sharpe is gay come from?
Because he played football and doesn't have children?

Also: why would non-acceptance of someone being gay be good?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I don't think Shannon's gay he just wanted to put an end to people tryna dirty up his name with unwanted narratives, but he does have a sassy demeanor. I always attributed that to him just being a goofy Down South/Southern Bama type of dude judging by the way he talks, giggles, and shyt.

I could be wrong, but I've never thought of his character as, excuse my language, a “fakket.”