Shannon sharpe is gonna be canceled just because he said this…… let hope this blows over because you know he can’t say this at all

Daps
BnSVtUsCMAA435w.jpg:large

His offspring Black so...... :manny: . Shay Shay seems like the type to date any race including sistas.

Curious why he's never stuck with one broad for a long time? Probably the work schedule tbh

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand why everyone is obsessed with who strangers fukk the shyt literally doesn’t matter. If you want to only date one group of woman that’s fine but the random dikk policing and being called a c00n and all that shyt is irritating.

Same thing when y’all call a random black woman a bedwench for dating a white guy like that shyt doesn’t matter.
Let’s not act like some IR dating black folk don’t do c00n shyt though. Women do it a lot, lower their standards for hunter and juan.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Video has a point.

No I don't think a Fredrick Douglass would be able to hold the status in 2020 as a black leader. I mean Paul Robeson got shunned by the black community in the 50s. It's different for BW and gay BM. So your Maya Angelous or Baldwins can get away with it.

Didn't Van Jones get clowned.

DIDNT SIDNEY POTIER
AND HARRY BELEFONTE GET AWAY WITH IT?

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Not watching but Shannon Sharpe been compromised.
Breh went from spittin flames during the George Floyd protests (I think?) and leaned right into wave caps, a Black you KNOW damn well he don’t smoke, and henny.

I don’t hate breh or nothing like that but it’s was painfully clear what was really going on.

Who have you killed for “the cause”?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What would actually cancel him is if he said he wasn’t down with interracial relationships…..

It’s that lie that gets thrown around

“Date who you want just don’t down black woman”

That’s a lie

If you date a white woman as a black man of means and not tear down black woman it’s a issue and your a sellout

But black woman always get to keep their blackness when they date marry or procreate with a white man

It’s never a issue then

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
It’s that lie that gets thrown around

“Date who you want just don’t down black woman”

That’s a lie

If you date a white woman as a black man of means and not tear down black woman it’s a issue and your a sellout

But black woman always get to keep their blackness when they date marry or procreate with a white man

It’s never a issue then

It’s never an issue for who?? When black women date white men I see the word bedwench get thrown around all over the place. There’s both men and women who side eye dating out, so it’s definitely not one sided. But that’s not where I was going with my comment. I was just pointing out how he stayed in line with what the media has been pushing out, so there’s nothing to cancel.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't see where the controversy is in what Shannon said. He basically said there are people who will criticize you if you date someone of another race. That is a FACT. And it's a fact for some people of ALL races and nationalities. They would rather you date your own race no matter what. Even if that meant choosing someone who you would be less happy with. Of course we know that there are black AND white people who saw that picture of Bronny and the white girl and got all kinds of mad right?

Nothing to see here.