Shannon sharpe is gonna be canceled just because he said this…… let hope this blows over because you know he can’t say this at all

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
full

People would rather you be miserable with someone your own race than you be in love with someone of a different race.
Very telling with this statement. :mjpls:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
He sounded like a dumbass, but at the same time we are seeing black women say the same shyt and they get support. The same black women mad at Shannon are the same ones having Rick & Michonne Walking Dead watch parties. :mjlol:
Who they getting support from?

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Havent watched the video but I refuse to believe Shannon couldnt find a black woman to get on his program

Shannon built like an ancient African king.

He just prefer white women, lmfaooooo
You understand the disingenuousness of these men. So frustrating.

Daps
Only real difference between brehs and sistas is that if a breh swirls......some Black men and some Black women will call him out. If a Black woman swirls, only Black men will call her out.

A lot of Black women don't care if brehs swirl. The ones that do will make it known, but those same ones WILL NOT speak on a sista that swirls.

There's a segment of Black men that call out brehs for swirling but no such thing really exists for sistas within the gender.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dudes that exclusively date white women are never relaxed and are constantly seeking approval because they feel guilty about shunning their own for caves.
They want to feel like it's a common thing and every Black man somehow lusts after white women..date your cave beast alone breh and leave everyone out of your bullshyt.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Perfect example why folks are weary of addressing black issues on a big stage. You are always walking on thin ice. It's amazing the artificle standards we hold ourself to.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Great point. I for one have never limited myself by race, when dating or going after women, a womans race has never factor in whether i should ask her number or not, as long as you respect and don't denigrate the other gender/race there is nothing wrong.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Other black women. When black men say what Shannon said black men and women call them out on their bullshyt, but when black women say it in terms of dating white men they get more support than criticism.
Where you get that from?

I feel like you're making this up bc I don't ever see it happening like that

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Where you get that from?

I feel like you're making this up bc I don't ever see it happening like that
I feel like you're just a contrarian. You can literally go on Instagram and Twitter and see what I'm talking about. If you still still think I'm making it up you can can g on Youtube and see videos of black women celebrating the first black bachelorette, and defending her for picking a white man. You can also see who the main demographic was that watched Scandal. If you don't see it then that's more about your lack of understanding when it comes to social situations.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I feel like you're just a contrarian. You can literally go on Instagram and Twitter and see what I'm talking about. If you still still think I'm making it up you can can g on Youtube and see videos of black women celebrating the first black bachelorette, and defending her for picking a white man. You can also see who the main demographic was that watched Scandal. If you don't see it then that's more about your lack of understanding when it comes to social situations.
You can find anything online. Everything you just named is full of people living fake lives

I figured you were talking about real life. Like actually having real conversations with people. Nevermind. :snoop:

Daps
I’ve never been around a group of black men more obsessed with white p*ssy than the coli. Every black person I know looks at black females first and if you have to we go for a white. But prefer a sister. The Coli is either different or most black men feel same way but won’t say anything.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Video has a point.

No I don't think a Fredrick Douglass would be able to hold the status in 2020 as a black leader. I mean Paul Robeson got shunned by the black community in the 50s. It's different for BW and gay BM. So your Maya Angelous or Baldwins can get away with it.

Didn't Van Jones get clowned.

Why was Robeson shunned? Wasn't his wife considered black?