Shannon sharpe is gonna be canceled just because he said this…… let hope this blows over because you know he can’t say this at all

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Video has a point.

No I don't think a Fredrick Douglass would be able to hold the status in 2020 as a black leader. I mean Paul Robeson got shunned by the black community in the 50s. It's different for BW and gay BM. So your Maya Angelous or Baldwins can get away with it.

Didn't Van Jones get clowned.

Thats because women and gay men arent the leaders of the black community. For everything women might SAY,they subconsciously understand they are #TheChildOfMan. Its the same way yall hold "black leaders" to a higher standard. Your Malcolm,Im Khalid Muhammad,the next random black man is Martin Luther King. Meaning we are all seen as leaders to our women. But yall dont take that responsibility seriously so I digress:respect:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Anyone in IR marriages should be cancelled from reperations. They’ll be taken care of by their new found white privilege.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand why everyone is obsessed with who strangers fukk the shyt literally doesn’t matter. If you want to only date one group of woman that’s fine but the random dikk policing and being called a c00n and all that shyt is irritating.

Same thing when y’all call a random black woman a bedwench for dating a white guy like that shyt doesn’t matter.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

I think it was one of you fools who said you just smile a little different when you with white women :mjlol: Bunch of sickos.
BnSVtUsCMAA435w.jpg:large