Shannon sharpe is gonna be canceled just because he said this…… let hope this blows over because you know he can’t say this at all

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Video has a point.

No I don't think a Fredrick Douglass would be able to hold the status in 2020 as a black leader. I mean Paul Robeson got shunned by the black community in the 50s. It's different for BW and gay BM. So your Maya Angelous or Baldwins can get away with it.

Didn't Van Jones get clowned.
He was shunned also for his communist ties. You know the white man loves to act like we can’t think for ourselves. Same shyt happened to a lot of ex-pats (Richard wright)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Why was Robeson shunned? Wasn't his wife considered black?
Communism. He went full in on the movement and he was a casualty before the red scare of he 50s.

But have you ever looked at his resume? Breh was one of the best athletes and just fukked with acting and singing, they whiteballed him because he was too powerful.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You can find anything online. Everything you just named is full of people living fake lives

I figured you were talking about real life. Like actually having real conversations with people. Nevermind. :snoop:
This happens, heard one of my colleagues praising Serena dating a cac but scoffs at a breh dating a non-bw

broller

Veteran
Daps
Communism. He went full in on the movement and he was a casualty before the red scare of he 50s.

But have you ever looked at his resume? Breh was one of the best athletes and just fukked with acting and singing, they whiteballed him because he was too powerful.
Aight thanks for breaking it down.

Frfr. He was all around talented.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Not a fukking thing is gonna happen

Yall keep getting worked up based on internet chatter