Shannon Sharpe is 90% Nigerian

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Wow always assumed he was from that region

Speaking of that region….this news would get the same reaction from me if we found out that @tuckgod was from that specific part of the largest continent and not from the “12 united English colonies of North America”

fred

Im worldwide Malc.

You ain’t baitin me nikka.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
probably not, but stats say 1 out of every 6 black people on earth is Nigerian
Yea, that region may have been the largest single origin of slaves, but it wasn’t the overall majority by any stretch. We’re from a huge chunk of sub-saharan/west Africa. That’s what I thought that poster I originally responded to was confused about.

That's why there is push back when folks try to say he's definitively "Nigerian".

Not only is it paternalistic and disrespectful it's inaccurate.

Then bruh why didn’t you state that more clearly? Because what it came off as was, “nah, his ancestors didn’t come from Africa.” Or that the revelation somehow undermined his ADOS lineage. That’s where it felt like that energy was coming from:usure:, but if I misunderstood…my bad. All that other stuff you pushing back on… idk why you’d think I wouldn’t agree with you. At the time his people would have left, “Nigeria” as we know it didn’t even exist. So we’re in agreement there.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Ay yall :mjlol::snoop:

If the post made any of yall laugh then I'm happy, just dont neg me yall send a rep lol,I been on here since 2012 and sohh since 04 i aint never posted no wild shyt like that cut me some slack dude was using my computer to "use whatsapp cuz his phone dead" and I come back to this troll job smh :gucci::skip: :dead:

:gucci: nikka even if you wring you don't beg the forum not to neg you. That's just going get you negged more.

Just take those couple negs...and go in another thread.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Cowabunga
full

nikka.......cowabunga
Yooo……..
full