Shannon Sharpe is 90% Nigerian

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I didn’t see one troublesome or derogatory comment, what the hell is a forum for? Discussion, the discussion on here was perfectly fine, we need new mods who understand the balance between war and stifling discussion:hhh:

All you guys who want to be overusing the report button this is what you caused, no discussion, no new members, good luck.

:umad::umad::umad:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Ay yall :mjlol::snoop:

If the post made any of yall laugh then I'm happy, just dont neg me yall send a rep lol,I been on here since 2012 and sohh since 04 i aint never posted no wild shyt like that cut me some slack dude was using my computer to "use whatsapp cuz his phone dead" and I come back to this troll job smh :gucci::skip: :dead:
Cowabunga
full

nikka.......cowabunga

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah don’t edit now. That was some real gay shyt you imputed in your keyboard bruh. What made you typed that out at 11PM EST on March 7th, 2022? Then had the nerve to retract the statement. Why? What made you think that was appropriate to say?

Phonte would be disappointed. Big Pooh would be disappointed… man remove that album from your avi IMMEDIATELY

When he typed that gay ass stupid shyt even his computer

slap-online.gif

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These tests are notoriously in accurate if he takes one from a different company it may say he's 70% Nigerian or something.

It also does not literally mean Nigeria. It actually means the region around Nigeria, which could include Nigeria, Cameroon, Benin, Burkina Faso, Niger, Togo and Ghana. So it is a regional score moreso than a country specific score.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't be 90% Nigerian... Nigeria is a country.

Nigeria is organized in a way that allows you to tract what ethnic group you are from.

What ethnic group is Shannon from? Because Yorubans are also in Ghana and other parts of west Africa.

You are right. It is literally a regional score and it probably covers a bunch of different ethnic groups. They are literally saying that 90% of his DNA is from that region rather than that specific country, but they don't tell you the ethnic groups which could be in multiple countries.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
It also does not literally mean Nigeria. It actually means the region around Nigeria, which could include Nigeria, Cameroon, Benin, Burkina Faso, Niger, Togo and Ghana. So it is a regional score moreso than a country specific score.
Correct. I’m pretty sure Nigeria is an anglicized name for that region. Hell, even the word Africa is a product of European imperialists. Our ancestors did not view or refer to themselves as that. But brehs are in here being needlessly pedantic over Shannon’s results. What matters, as you said, is the region and with further research hopefully he can find out the specific ethnic group.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Correct. I’m pretty sure Nigeria is an anglicized name for that region. Hell, even the word Africa is a product of European imperialists. Our ancestors did not refer to themselves as that. But brehs are being needlessly pedantic over Shannon’s results. What matters, as you said, is the region and with further research hopefully he can find out the specific ethnic group.

Niger or Nigeria means water. It is a Berber word describing the river or great river or something like that. The Niger river starts in the highlands of Guinea then flows north through Mali where it takes a right turn and goes through the modern countries of Niger and Benin and then it empties in Nigeria. So the countries were named after the river that the Berber people see in Mali. A white lady from England actually named the country of Nigeria during British colonialism. Before then that region was a bunch of different empires that the British sacked after those empires had weakened themselves during the slave trade and resultant wars.

Last edited: