Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I honestly don't think it was anything to do with Skip. My guess is somebody was gonna expose him and he quit. Or he has a deal waiting somewhere else. He sees how great Pat Mcafee did being independent. Or maybe he wants to be like Nate Burleson and Strahan and work for a major network. When you look at athletes, they don't wanna be stuck talking sports 247. You see Marcellus Wiley talks about so many topics outside of sports on his fb and youtube show. Then the Pivot interviews guests outside of football as well. Same with Club Shay shay.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
A few good moments throughout the years but they lost their momentum in the last year or so. Whenever I watch the few clips on YouTube, the energy is just not there anymore. Even Skip should retire, he sounds bored but I don’t think he will quit till the day he dies.

I don’t see anyone replacing Shannon, he and Skip has great chemistry, same as Stephen A. Hard to see that magic hit for the 3rd time

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I thought it was this incident that pushed Shannon over the edge. Shannon was sharing the personal story about his brother getting hurt. Skip was so full of shyt saying nobody had a problem with his tweet.

IT WAS...

THEIR RELATIONSHIP
WAS OVER AFTER THIS.

SHANNON CAME OUT
AND SAID THEY DONT SPEAK
OFF CAMERA ANYMORE.
:devil:
:evil:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Skip played himself. In 2023 Shannon dwarfs his star yet he was still tryna boss up on Shay like the dynamic is still 2016. Shannon finna continue to rise, or at the very least maintain his popularity while Skip's old decrepit ass is gonna wither away almost as fast as his career will.

I don't get why he let his ego get in the way of feigning sincere apologies and respect. Shay may be gay but if it's him vs skip I'm rolling wit the bussy boys :dame:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
something happened

It already did months ago when Skip tried Shannon on air. That was CLEARLY a breaking point for them as Shannon legit looked like he was going to snatch Skip across that table

Then the Damar Hamlin situation further left a bad taste in Sharpe’s mouth.

I’m sure at this point Shannon looked around and said “I don’t work this hard to be around people I DON’T like” and decided to bounce. He and Skip were never friends anyway.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Skip might as well reunite with Stephen A

They tried to make that happen like three years ago.

I think at this juncture SAS doesn’t need Skip. Why go back to being co-stars when he’s the undisputed GUY over at ESPN now? First Take is basically Steven A & Friends. He runs the ship.