Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Shannon probably feels he doesn't need Skip anymore, don't blame him either as they've gotten into blow ups on camera where their personal relationship got effected, and he sees a lot of these podcasts like The Pivot, Pat Mcafee (as someone mentioned) that are blowing up. Plus it's gotta be draining to talk about the same shyt over and over, I would catch clips on YouTube here and there and they'd still be talking about the same few topics. Might as well go all in on his Club Shay Shay podcast that's doing pretty well right now, which could open up other doors for him too.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Unc seemed like he loved Los Angeles though. Do y'all see him staying in LA or going somewhere else? He don't really seem like a New York kind of guy

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Shannon probably feels he doesn't need Skip anymore, don't blame him either as they've gotten into blow ups on camera where their personal relationship got effected, and he sees a lot of these podcasts like The Pivot, Pat Mcafee (as someone mentioned) that are blowing up. Plus it's gotta be draining to talk about the same shyt over and over, I would catch clips on YouTube here and there and they'd still be talking about the same few topics. Might as well go all in on his Club Shay Shay podcast that's doing pretty well right now, which could open up other doors for him too.
Pat Mcafee lowkey is showing everyone the blueprint in how it should be done. Grow your show and platform and then use it to sell to a network or streaming service to fill content, while still maintaining some creative control.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m not going to speak on their relationship because we don’t know them personally so I find it weird posters saying Shannon never liked Skip lol

But I do think it’s best for Shannon to separate himself from Skip’s gimmick. It’s so outdated and annoying. Everyone openly knows Skips a mega troll and he mentions Lebron wayyyyy too much.

I couldn’t watch Undisputed just because of Skip, even though I enjoyed hearing Shannon’s opinions

You don’t have to speak on it. Shannon already has

“Skip and I are not as close as Skip and Stephen A. [Smith] because Stephen A. came from the same background that Skip does. They did things together, they hung out together. I’m more of a homebody. I’m more of a loner. I’m to myself. If Skip likes you, Skip wants to hang out, he hangs out with Stephen A. … Most of the time, it’s just me and my dogs in my home”

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah, that and the Cowboys. I actually don't listen to the Cowboys talk unless it's relevant. But he's been talking Lebron for so I'm long, I'm used it. PLus, I like to see what lie he's gonna make up about Lebron. Although Lebron winning the scoring title changed Skip a little bit on his Lebron hate.

Yea i’ve noticed Skip has been WAYYYYYY kinder to Lebron than he’s EVER been the past two years. Skip damn near sounds like a fan nowadays.