Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I watch this show every morning, so this news annoys me. I understand why Shannon is leaving, but I’m not ready for this pair to end quite yet.

I guess it’s better to go out on top than to overstay your welcome.

Congrats to Shannon on the podcast success, but I’m not really interested in listening to him in a long form format.

Eddie House has been coming on the show quite often, I wonder if Skip will give him a test drive.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Taken some time off on the island to overcome the robbery

omarbeach.jpg

Daps
Skip and Shannon lasted longer than skip and Stephen a smith

They worked together 7 years

Shannon came out left field and became a star in sports media

Skip is skip

But as someone said Chris broussard is closest thing to Shannon

With the opposite personality to match etc

Micheal Irvin would be good as well

I watch the show every morning it's a good show

Shannon podcast I don't really watch

But u wish him the best

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I'm honestly wondering what Skip does going forward... I honestly can't listen to him by himself, and Shannon matched his energy and exceeded him in a lot of ways

Don't know if there's someone out there with quite that same dynamic. They caught lightning in a bottle with Shannon and the Bron Stan vs Hater trope.

It's a bit played out and anyone else coming in trying to fill that void is gonna feel like a poor imitation
I didn't think Skip would ever recreate lightning in a bottle after First Take - bouncing hot takes off SAS + Bron chasing that first ring in Miami + Tebow fukkery was a perfect storm that none of these studios could ever capture again. It was before the hot take bubble burst and people became desensitized to that fukkery.

So the fact that he and Shannon actually popped the way they did off good cop bad cop with the Cowboys and Bron is impressive. I'm not sure Skip has a 3rd run in him at this point.