Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
This is what I wanted in the first place. Skip vs Richard Mon- Friday. And that's nothing against Keyshawn or Irvin. But they have huge personalities and it's hard for Sherman and even Skip to overcome that.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I am watching the opening clip on youtube and so far the first impressions are too many chefs in the kitchen, it lacks the one on one dynamic and relationship
of the 1v1 combo, and i also like the idea of having a woman moderator like a jenny or joy add in the occasional opinion, this is just first impressions.
I also dont care for irvin analysis come across as a loud mouth , same for keyshawn, sherman and bayless with a joy like moderator that adds her views too woud have been the formula and way to go thus far. It justs too many voices and shouting over the other
They all yell at each other lol. I had the tv on get up this morning and turned it off for that reason. These stations are competing to see which yelling match can get the most viewers

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
maxresdefault.jpg