Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:skip: at the end

lmao-dead.gif

Daps
Its too much. Skip shoulda just got Irv. Sherm is too loud and his cte may or may not trigger violence. I could see a PJ Carlisimo situation on air with Sherm

It would be hilarious if the 3 of them wind up being more popular than Skip and they take the show from him :mjlol:

I actually like it from that clip. Reminds me of my uncles sitting around talking.

Skip dont even need to be there anymore. Especially if all he gon do is bring up Lebron for absolutely no reason.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

The song is too much about skip and not the show as a whole. It’s also too long but whatever

As far as the 11 minutes clip I saw on the internet, it’s too many people speaking at the same time, they should bring in certain people based on the topics. And it should only be 3 max.

But what do I know I’m not a tv producer

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its almost insulting how Skip and the producers knew how to get the All American Black stereotypes together to make an interesting show

Michael Irvin- Black Pastor who everyone knows is fukking half the sistas in the congregation but everybody loves because he gives the most entertaining sermons this side of the Delta

Keyshawn Johnson- Cool older uncle who never went to college but somehow knows a little bit about every subject.

Richard Sherman- Moody younger brother who looks like he might slap a fool if you get on his bad side but people still like to hang out with because he pulls all the women.

Put the three of them at the Dominoes table and watch entertainment commence.

:dead: :russ: