Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I am watching the opening clip on youtube and so far the first impressions are too many chefs in the kitchen, it lacks the one on one dynamic and relationship
of the 1v1 combo, and i also like the idea of having a woman moderator like a jenny or joy add in the occasional opinion, this is just first impressions.
I also dont care for irvin analysis come across as a loud mouth , same for keyshawn, sherman and bayless with a joy like moderator that adds her views too woud have been the formula and way to go thus far. It justs too many voices and shouting over the other

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Honestly I thought they were gonna rotate, all four of them together may be too much for the long hall.

I doubt all three want to come in everyday.

Now Skip can sit back and instigate for good tv. He can maestro this thing to his whim.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its almost insulting how Skip and the producers knew how to get the All American Black stereotypes together to make an interesting show

Michael Irvin- Black Pastor who everyone knows is fukking half the sistas in the congregation but everybody loves because he gives the most entertaining sermons this side of the Delta

Keyshawn Johnson- Cool older uncle who never went to college but somehow knows a little bit about every subject.

Richard Sherman- Moody younger brother who looks like he might slap a fool if you get on his bad side but people still like to hang out with because he pulls all the women.

Put the three of them at the Dominoes table and watch entertainment commence.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:deadrose: @ doing a Lebron segment at this time of year and with 3 super bowl champions on the cast.

Skip is a robot.

Going to be interesting to see how this show evolves with the new cast. Keyshawn's experience shows he has a good knack for knowing how to bring it back and toss the topic to Skip for flow purposes...because Mike and Sherm are gonna blow the microphones up with the yelling by Week 11.
:russ:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
For me, the show needs a moderator. Skip kinda operating as the defacto mod messes up the chemistry and flow imo

If they land a mod though I feel this show can go somewhere probably will never pass first things first but can def come in 2nd and possibly be better than first take.

I do love that Skip doesn't have 20 minutes to talk to lead the shows anymore. Also having several good football minds helps with the football conversations. I do wonder how this will translate into basketball season though

BTW this will be the loudest show on TV for sure lol

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These ngga blatantly biting "Inside the NBA" with the tweet segment.