Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
something happened
Other than that unscripted blow up he had with Skip I think it's probably these two things for Shannon:

1. Public rumors of SAS/Skip reunion last year would've made Shannon expendable so he's better off making the first move.

2. His podcast is huge on YouTube, he's frequently getting over a million views for a full episode. So he's probably planning on cashing in on that.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
lo-key or maybe hi-key Shannon has been getting great guests on his podcast.
He seems to have connected to the right people in Hollywood to the point he don't need to waste his time with Skip anymore.
Plus being a member of the Lebron defense team equals a job in the media if you want it.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Bout fukking time...:what: should have left the minute skip bossed up on him and told him put his glasses back on...:mjlol: how you allow some frail ass cac to talk to you like that, and you a grown ass man...:what:

Facts.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I’m not going to speak on their relationship because we don’t know them personally so I find it weird posters saying Shannon never liked Skip lol

But I do think it’s best for Shannon to separate himself from Skip’s gimmick. It’s so outdated and annoying. Everyone openly knows Skips a mega troll and he mentions Lebron wayyyyy too much.

I couldn’t watch Undisputed just because of Skip, even though I enjoyed hearing Shannon’s opinions

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ohhh:Damn I wonder why?

I don’t watch those show’s but he is a celebrity and I assumed making good money.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
A few of his clips popped up on my feed, before I know it I was letting the auto-play roll between his interviews with Ced the entertainer, Steve Harvey and T.O.

Had me stuck for a good 30-40 minutes until I snapped out of it like :gucci: , didn't realize it held me like that :pachaha:

Facts

He's creating great content. I dont watch every episode but the ones I do catch I'm like :ehh: breh killing it.

He pushes his own liquor brand, got all the black celebs and athletes lining up to be interviewed by him.

I think he's at 1.4 million subscribers now and those numbers aint slowing