Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I watch this show faithfully. Not sure what I'm going to do in the morning because Stephen A aint't believable to me. Even though I don't agree with Shannon poltically, ethically, etc. It was great to see him grow. Lebron stan vs. Lebron hater. Stright up wrestling influence. But the show was really over once Skip disrespected him with the HOF comment. Now, Skip is totally tame and don't yell anymore, He hasn't lost his temper, or said "It's my turn" in months. It's just this fake, nice stuff. So the show been dead but this made it official.

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I watch this show faithfully. Not sure what I'm going to do in the morning because Stephen A aint't believable to me. Even though I don't agree with Shannon poltically, ethically, etc. It was great to see him grow. Lebron stan vs. Lebron hater. Stright up wrestling influence. But the show was really over once Skip disrespected him with the HOF comment. Now, Skip is totally tame and don't yell anymore, He hasn't lost his temper, or said "It's my turn" in month. It's just this fake, nice stuff. So the show been dead but this made it official.
That’s a major reason why I couldn’t watch it tho

All that Lebron talk

Skip tweets the name Lebron at least 20 times a week

shyt is disgusting

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'm honestly wondering what Skip does going forward... I honestly can't listen to him by himself, and Shannon matched his energy and exceeded him in a lot of ways

Don't know if there's someone out there with quite that same dynamic. They caught lightning in a bottle with Shannon and the Bron Stan vs Hater trope.

It's a bit played out and anyone else coming in trying to fill that void is gonna feel like a poor imitation

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Thats how you get em back. He been taking steps for a minute. And that whole blowout a few months back accelerated the time table. And his youtube channel is on fire so he probably got some deal worked out already.

:skip: gonna have to crawl back to SAS and ESPN cause him alone is snooze status.
Only other figure that would be box office for the fukkery would be Charles Barkley but chuck would put hands on him :russ:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That’s a major reason why I couldn’t watch it tho

All that Lebron talk

Skip tweets the name Lebron at least 20 times a week

shyt is disgusting
Yeah, that and the Cowboys. I actually don't listen to the Cowboys talk unless it's relevant. But he's been talking Lebron for so I'm long, I'm used it. PLus, I like to see what lie he's gonna make up about Lebron. Although Lebron winning the scoring title changed Skip a little bit on his Lebron hate.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Shannon's media career was floundering before Undisputed. He has bossed up now, but don't underestimate the effect of him losing this platform. He is not guaranteed to keep the momentum. Let's see what he has planned.
He definitely benefited from linking with Skip and doing Undisputed, and you would be right about keeping the momentum if he was staying in the debate lane - but the podcast move pretty much elevated him beyond needing that.

Millions of views as the go to interview for black celebs and athletes right now, it's honestly a variation of what SAS has tried to do multiple times away from directly talking sports and never could.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Hell of a run but the show was becoming stagnant, only so long we can listen to Skip repeat the same arguments and cliche sayings week after week. shyt wasn't right ever since that blowup about Brady.

I'll remember these classics though :mjcry: :wow:

I still go back and watch the TO segment from time to time

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
But I still think Broussard is the best choice. He's not a total Lebron stan but he can compete with Skip. He can talk racial issues like Shannon and they will definitely be yelling at each other.

Nah Chris, Nick and Wildes are a perfect trio. They should never break that up.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Mama’s Cooking got to him

kwame-brown-mamas-cooking.gif
Kwame really made this nikka quit? :dwillhuh: