Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
I bet when the 2 months is over he comes back noticeably different. That show is his life like you said.

Probably debating with himself in the mirror everyday right now to keep from losing his mind. Lol

Practicing new ways to perform his "It's My Turn" gimmick

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
He'll likely be making the same amount he was at Undisputed, on a more popular Network & show, working less days, with peers he won't feel compelled to put hands on in between commercial breaks.

Peace of mind & Quality time >>> titles.

Huge win for him if it's legitimate.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He'll likely be making the same amount he was at Undisputed, on a more popular Network & show, working less days, with peers he won't feel compelled to put hands on in between commercial breaks.

Making a lot of money at that network for less work is a quick way to get fired.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why Shannon would take this gig. He doesn't need to play second fiddle to Stephen A. He should have his own show. Wonder why he doesn't go with Fan Duel, or someone like Peacock, or maybe Apple. Apple should offer him a show. It would open up their viewership if they did a sports show.

I guess Shannon gets to keep his Club Shay show independent.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I don't know why Shannon would take this gig. He doesn't need to play second fiddle to Stephen A. He should have his own show. Wonder why he doesn't go with Fan Duel, or someone like Peacock, or maybe Apple. Apple should offer him a show. It would open up their viewership if they did a sports show.

I guess Shannon gets to keep his Club Shay show independent.
How many people do you think sign up for AppleTV to watch Shannon Sharpe?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Apparently Mike Irvin is still suspended from NFL Network even though everyone knows he was set up so ESPN probably not going to touch him until thats completely resolved which means Shannon would slide right into the Monday after NFL Football slot thats usually their highest rated show of the week. He also should be up for the Steve Young slot on Monday Night Countdown. SVP is going to be the new host for that and they could pair him with Shannon because I doubt SVP is traveling that much.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many people do you think sign up for AppleTV to watch Shannon Sharpe?

I don't think about just Shannon. I think about the idea of Apple having a sports show, and Shannon being the perfect host/entry way for them into that world. People would check out an APPLE TV sports show.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina

He's gonna make more. ESPN bag is way bigger than Fox could ever think of.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
He's gonna make more. ESPN bag is way bigger than Fox could ever think of.

I was being conservative but I don't disagree. I fully expect him to make much more than he did at FS1. He's created a significant social media presence & has updated his resume. If he opts to go to ESPN, he'll essentially be a made man.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
What ya'll think about Richard Sherman? I think he and Skip buried the hatchet a while ago even though people think they are going to tear each others heads off. If he plays his cards right, his media career should take off like Shannon's

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That’d still be a step down for him considering that he was co-lead on the morning show with Skip.

He should aim for that open morning radio spot even if it is a dying bread. It would kind of make sense if he did considering that he could do FT right after.
JJ does the show before First Take and then does First Take. I can see Shannon doing the same. He’s already an early bird.