Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My point it's his show. He sets the standard of what he wants I'm a co-host. Whether they should care or not don't matter because we know he will get rid of you.
Skip went out and got Key. Key is doing skip a favor here. Hes still getting a check by ESPN at the time skip reached out

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Skip went out and got Key. Key is doing skip a favor here. Hes still getting a check by ESPN at the time skip reached out
Yes I understand that but I just don't think it will work out in the end. We'll see though.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Mike going OFF on Sean Payton for going at Russ like that

Mike seems to be protective of the brehs at QB. I remember when he was HEATED when RG3 got benched in Washington. Marshall and Deion didn't go there but Mike alluded to the racial undertones

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Steven A brought Shannon in, why would all of a sudden start "hating" on him
Initially SAS didn't care for Shannon being on the show (via his podcast) until he did a sudden 180 about it.

Not to mention he almost put Shannon out of a job himself years ago when he tried poaching Skip from FS1 and even doing a podcast on the side. It's why I find the brotherly aspect disingenuous as SAS forgets to mention that detail when talking about how FS1 did Shannon.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Mike seems to be protective of the brehs at QB. I remember when he was HEATED when RG3 got benched in Washington. Marshall and Deion didn't go there but Mike alluded to the racial undertones

NFL network had the best football coverage because they were allowed to speak from the heart.
I feel Irvin's passion about that topic. But Shanahan gave zero fukks about benching Jake Plummer and playing Jay Cutler when he coached in Denver.
Broncos had a decent record, and Plummer was playing well......yanked him cause he said the other guy gave them a better chance.
Shanahan didn't give a fukk.

broller

Veteran
Daps
NFL network had the best football coverage because they were allowed to speak from the heart.
I feel Irvin's passion about that topic. But Shanahan gave zero fukks about benching Jake Plummer and playing Jay Cutler when he coached in Denver.
Broncos had a decent record, and Plummer was playing well......yanked him cause he said the other guy gave them a better chance.
Shanahan didn't give a fukk.

That's true. Though at least with Cutler he was the 11th overall pick. Cousins was a 4th rounder. But ultimately Kirk became the better player so Shanahan was validated.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’ve been enjoying this iteration of the show. It’s miles better than First Take and that’s with these guys trying to find their footing.

People complain about wild takes and c00nery, but are upset Keyshawn and Richard basically give you straight up analysis. Can’t win for losing :yeshrug:
The show really leans heavy into former players giving you their inside analysis and insight into how the game is played. Skip feels like he falls back at times and lets great athletes debate each other. I rarely watch First Take anymore but when I did it seemed mostly like theater centered around SAS.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The show is horrible. Some (such as myself), have been saying Keyshawn isn't someone you can have as a #2. He's a number three at absolute best. He doesn't have that "edge" to him that's needed.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
The show is decent with the new cast. When Key starts whining and shyt I check out. But other than that I fukks with it

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GEOZWlsXwAAXqLr

Red Money

All Star
Daps
:childplease: he's taken more then just 1 day. Bottom line Skip is obsessed with his job. It's the most important thing in his life.

Key has stuff going on outside of the TV show.

He mentors and works out athletes. Wife & several kids. I think some pets. Business ventures. He's close with his extended family. Nephew in NFL.

Skip has Ernestine & a Dog outside of work. Skip made his decision to be in a situation where his identity was basically just his job.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Key has stuff going on outside of the TV show.

He mentors and works out athletes. Wife & several kids. I think some pets. Business ventures. He's close with his extended family. Nephew in NFL.

Skip has Ernestine & a Dog outside of work. Skip made his decision to be in a situation where his identity was basically just his job.
True