Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Stephen A will start hating on Sharpe soon. The king is like media personality of the year in sports of his pods alone, with no haters. And on all the comments are always on how great it is to hear him. Got Stephen A moving differently, but also more brotherly and you can hear how much they respect each other, love to see it

No haters and add that he’s one of the greatest athletes ever, the only thing you can even hate on is that stylist business :huhldup: but seeing that it’s Disney that even makes him more untouchable

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keyshawn just doesn't understand the entertainment factor. I don't have problem with his takes per say. He ain't gotta say nothing wild. He just needs a little controversy to him to me. The other factor is he's not a workaholic. That's not a bad thing but I'm sure Skip does not like this ngga taking off the way he does.
"He's not a workaholic." :mjlol: Key did skip a favor coming to do this show. The man played 11 years in a sport where every collision is like a car crash. Dude take a day off and all of a sudden he not a workaholic. Lol

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Problem is we shouldnt be leading off a friday show on divisional weekend talking about mike mccarthy job status. Who fukkin cares. Put that on F block. There needs to be individual segments dedicated to the 4 games, the keys to those games, the winners and losers of said games

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Stephen A will start hating on Sharpe soon. The king is like media personality of the year in sports of his pods alone, with no haters. And on all the comments are always on how great it is to hear him. Got Stephen A moving differently, but also more brotherly and you can hear how much they respect each other, love to see it

No haters and add that he’s one of the greatest athletes ever, the only thing you can even hate on is that stylist business :huhldup: but seeing that it’s Disney that even makes him more untouchable
Steven A brought Shannon in, why would all of a sudden start "hating" on him

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Irvin is too long winded - says a lot of absolutely nothing (no insights from his career or from those he know in football)
True it takes him 5 mins to make a point that’s so basic. Compare that to Shannon who will give you insight from his playing days, give you an insight to what it’s like in the locker room, dealing with coaches exc. and he’s actually charismatic. Sherman is awful and keyshawn is boring and says nothing too. I felt like they should have went with Ocho Cinco or someone who actually has a personality and is well rounded on sports.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True it takes him 5 mins to make a point that’s so basic. Compare that to Shannon who will give you insight from his playing days, give you an insight to what it’s like in the locker room, dealing with coaches exc. and he’s actually charismatic. Sherman is awful and keyshawn is boring and says nothing too. I felt like they should have went with Ocho Cinco or someone who actually has a personality and is well rounded on sports.

I agree - Irvin provides nothing to the program, Keyshawn and Sherman are better but they ain't like Shannon

NFL->
Ocho Cinco/Chad Johnson
Chris Carter
Marcellus Wiley

NBA->
Mark Jackson
Steven Jackson
Gil Arenas
Jamal Crawford

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"He's not a workaholic." :mjlol: Key did skip a favor coming to do this show. The man played 11 years in a sport where every collision is like a car crash. Dude take a day off and all of a sudden he not a workaholic. Lol
:childplease: he's taken more then just 1 day. Bottom line Skip is obsessed with his job. It's the most important thing in his life.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: he's taken more then just 1 day. Bottom line Skip is obsessed with his job. It's the most important thing in his life.
So what. Thats Skips life. Imagine being a 50 year successfull multimillion dollar athlete and being asked to cowtow to skip fukkin bayless. :deadmanny::deadrose:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So what. Thats Skips life. Imagine being a 50 year successfull multimillion dollar athlete and being asked to cowtow to skip fukkin bayless. :deadmanny::deadrose:
My point it's his show. He sets the standard of what he wants I'm a co-host. Whether they should care or not don't matter because we know he will get rid of you.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Sherman is awful and keyshawn is boring and says nothing too. I felt like they should have went with Ocho Cinco or someone who actually has a personality and is well rounded on sports.
Ocho wouldnt work because he's scared to critic anything about a player and it's a debate show. If you watched Night Cap you would see. Shannon has had to tell him off a couple times because he keeps begging for Shannon to put him on First Take. Shannon straight up told him his flaws(not criticizing ppl ) and said "that's why you being on First Take wouldnt work". A fan on Night Cap asked him "who do you have between Tank and Haney(May have been Crawford)" and Ocho refused to pick someone because "i love both of them" :mjlol:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ocho wouldnt work because he's scared to critic anything about a player and it's a debate show. If you watched Night Cap you would see. Shannon has had to tell him off a couple times because he keeps begging for Shannon to put him on First Take. Shannon straight up told him his flaws(not criticizing ppl ) and said "that's why you being on First Take wouldnt work". A fan on Night Cap asked him "who do you have between Tank and Haney(May have been Crawford)" and Ocho refused to pick someone because "i love both of them" :mjlol:
You’re probably right but I think he would play the straight man role while skip is the hater