Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think we need to slow our roll with criticizing them on their basketball takes lol

If I want to watch high level basketball conversation, I just watch the Zach Lowe podcast, Knucklehead podcast, Bill Simmons, etc etc
I'm watching Undisputed to be entertained lol

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm watching this Christian Wood segment, Key might fukk around and be the new Shannon. I thought Sherm was gonna grab that.

Also, I hope they only use Irvin for Cowboy segments and special football segments(Colorado football; NFL playoffs, Miami Dolphins/Hurricanes football). I love playmaker, but he's best used on topics he can turn up on, and the turn up topics are ones he has a personal connection to.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man yall gotta drop the ratings talk :mjlol:

ESPN is always gonna pull more.

Swap the channels and Stephen A's First Take might not even last these 7 years on FS1

Imagine the numbers a prime Skip and Shannon pulling on ESPN. :dead:

Granted, ESPN def wouldn't let Shannon get loose with the yac and milds lmao

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching this Christian Wood segment, Key might fukk around and be the new Shannon. I thought Sherm was gonna grab that.

Also, I hope they only use Irvin for Cowboy segments and special football segments(Colorado football; NFL playoffs, Miami Dolphins/Hurricanes football). I love playmaker, but he's best used on topics he can turn up on, and the turn up topics are ones he has a personal connection to.
:what:

Y’all really must not have been familiar with Shannon before undisputed

Keyshawn is night and day from Shannon personality wise

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man yall gotta drop the ratings talk :mjlol:

ESPN is always gonna pull more.

Swap the channels and Stephen A's First Take might not even last these 7 years on FS1

Imagine the numbers a prime Skip and Shannon pulling on ESPN. :dead:

Granted, ESPN def wouldn't let Shannon get loose with the yac and milds lmao

:umad:CAM & MASE GETTING
MORE VIEWERS THAN SKIP

:devil:
:evil:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we need to slow our roll with criticizing them on their basketball takes lol

If I want to watch high level basketball conversation, I just watch the Zach Lowe podcast, Knucklehead podcast, Bill Simmons, etc etc
I'm watching Undisputed to be entertained lol
giphy.gif