Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I knew about it but what was the reason you really think behind closed doors. Fox didn’t want Shannon anymore or Shannon wanted to go espn bigger platform

I actually enjoyed Shannon and skip
The Devin Hamlin shyt was the last straw and if you realize Shannon never had skip on club shay shay when he stared it. probably was thinking about it for a while.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah. Shannon and SAS chemistry is already off the charts plus they both have football and basketball knowledge. Skip and his crew of football guys trying to do NBA/Lebron topics was cringeworthy.
Did you not see Shannon with the latest Bron topic? Stephen A ran circles around him easily, and the had to go to the lame ass audience poll to give Shay the W. What's getting annoying on Skip's show is Irvin always trying to soften everyone's comments, and Sherman coming in hot on every topic and not making sense half the time. I will say that SAS/Shannon is way more enjoyable to watch, but we can't have FT just turn into another Undisputed with all the Bron talk. The reason FT stayed killing Undisputed in the ratings was because they talked about a variety of things.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Did you not see Shannon with the latest Bron topic? Stephen A ran circles around him easily, and the had to go to the lame ass audience poll to give Shay the W. What's getting annoying on Skip's show is Irvin always trying to soften everyone's comments, and Sherman coming in hot on every topic and not making sense half the time. I will say that SAS/Shannon is way more enjoyable to watch, but we can't have FT just turn into another Undisputed with all the Bron talk. The reason FT stayed killing Undisputed in the ratings was because they talked about a variety of things.
It was a stupid question in the first place, scrutiny?

Who gives a shiet?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Moreso FS1 being a premium channel on most cable/streaming services

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Moreso FS1 being a premium channel on most cable/streaming services
Spectrum is the most basic cable service and that's what most people have. After the Cowboys lost to the Rams in the playoffs over 300k people tuned into Undisputed the very next day, so we know that 300k people had FS1 but the didn't care to watch the show every day.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina

They had one Bron segment. Undisputed will usually fit 2 or 3 in there for no reason and when basketball season starts it gets even worse.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Half of Shannon’s shtick is talking about Bron, FT will be Bron 24/7 once the NBA starts

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Skip is back today :skip: . Got Key losing his mind.

Just Key on set.... and sherm not in studio but on video is working for skip this morning, lol.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
They opened today's show discussing Travis Kelce's knee injury........ Somehow the debate turned into Mahomes vs Burrow debate.

(Of course they sprinkled in a lil bit of Tom Brady in the debate)