Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do know they was only getting around 200k which was the top sports talk show on fs1, right? With skip and Shannon, right?

fs1 context matters. Don't fall for the espn comparisons. Carton show got time to get right and people really don't watch. Give skip and the new cast time...

Plus it aint even in season yet

premier58

All Star
Daps
That's why I couldn't stand to listen to that nicca on morning radio. Every time I turned the knob, this mf was saying bullshyt. Just because you're not *loud and wrong like the rest of your cohorts doesnt mean you ain't still wrong. Jay Williams use to run circles round him & other dude.
Exactly..if you are not on point, then you pedigree is pointless.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I like what I've seen from the show so far, and I'm rooting for it to succeed for the brothers' sake, but it's not a good look to lose viewers consecutively...no matter what format. I think FS1 underestimated how many people rocked with Shannon...for many, he was Undisputed and the main reason why they tuned in. And they still haven't forgiven Skip for the way he disrespected him. Now that it's coming out that FS1 basically sided with Skip and pushed Shannon out...this could get ugly.

Daps
Rather have Sherm..he is more lively, charismatic and unknown. Key messes up facts wise too much for me. When Acho was saying that Caleb Williams was the best QB prospect he had ever seen in college, Key said Vinny Testaverde. I know it his former teammate, No.1 overall picl, Heisman winner, but Vinny.singlehandedly lost the Fiesta Bowl against Penn State with 5 of the worst interceptions I have ever seen!! Cant believe his stock didnt drop after that. That was aeguably the best team the U had talent wise. He also said that despite Jonathan Taylor getting banged up, he still led the league in rushing. No, that was 2021, not 2022.
Yup...even Jimmy Johnson said the '86 team was his best squad at the U.

I always wonder "what if" when it comes to Aikman. Jerome Brown and them played at Oklahoma and injured Troy. Switzer put in Jamelle and they won the natty. Aikman transferred to UCLA but I always wonder what Miami would have looked like with Troy plus those weapons :ohhh:

Daps
People are reading too much into the live viewership numbers (that are down across the board). Undisputed is still destroying First Take on YouTube and social media. The numbers speak for themselves, despite ESPN having way more subscribers.

Front Office Sports is a hack website edited by a c00n and features a bunch of corny Deadspin era type writing. Their highest engagement comes when they talk about Skip and Stephen A, despite all the articles they write hating on that kind of content
Agree.

ESPN is on everywhere while Undisputed (with Shannon) was more entertaining.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
SAS is war ready for tweeting it himself :skip:

Skip gonna send the goons

F3k5UN4bAAAMWj9

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know they was only getting around 200k which was the top sports talk show on fs1, right? With skip and Shannon, right?

fs1 context matters. Don't fall for the espn comparisons. Carton show got time to get right and people really don't watch. Give skip and the new cast time...
The show been on 7 years. It sounds like they pushed Shannon out for no reason. No excuses.