Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

premier58

All Star
Daps
@Trojan 24
maybe they need to have Keyshawn as the new Shannon :ohhh:
Rather have Sherm..he is more lively, charismatic and unknown. Key messes up facts wise too much for me. When Acho was saying that Caleb Williams was the best QB prospect he had ever seen in college, Key said Vinny Testaverde. I know it his former teammate, No.1 overall picl, Heisman winner, but Vinny.singlehandedly lost the Fiesta Bowl against Penn State with 5 of the worst interceptions I have ever seen!! Cant believe his stock didnt drop after that. That was aeguably the best team the U had talent wise. He also said that despite Jonathan Taylor getting banged up, he still led the league in rushing. No, that was 2021, not 2022.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You are about to be negged for stating the truth.

Looking at her segment and Rachael they add nothing, not even eye candy.
They should be dropped our just be a break to read headlines and move on from them.
We don't need any estrogen on set and they aren't insiders
Josina not an insider now :dead:

Red Money

All Star
Daps

You do know they was only getting around 200k which was the top sports talk show on fs1, right? With skip and Shannon, right?

fs1 context matters. Don't fall for the espn comparisons. Carton show got time to get right and people really don't watch. Give skip and the new cast time...