Shannon Sharpe Going Viral For Defending White Racist Kids

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man is completely out of his depth. Very sad to watch her systematically annihilate this poor fool. Jesus.
Dude been a football player his whole life

And therefore been one of the good ones

Probably been around racist whites but because he could play they was cool

Still a c00n

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I believe you.

I know you and I troll a lot so a lot of people don’t take us seriously but I can tell we are both from similar environments. We grew up culturally black.

A lot of these people didn’t grow up around Black people, or they were literally sheltered suburbanites with very little life experiences
You aint Black?!?!?!

:deadrose:

Daps
in a perfect world, what these children did might be reasonably viewed as innocuous, but we don't live in that world. instead, we reside in one where white children, from birth, are inculcated to understand that their white skin confers material guarantees and a sense of superiority over black people.

:francis:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I get what he's TRYING to say, but nah, if it was kids just repeating shyt mindlessly they wouldn't have said that specifically to the black kid in the room, everyone would've caught the same joke

shooting bail over racist shyt to ANOTHER poc is an auto L.

He was already losing being in a position where he had to judge kids to begin with tbh :francis:
exactly

if they were teasing her hair or whatever, it would be light, but to specifically say that "you wouldn't be here if you weren't black" that's basically saying she's there because of affirmative action and i bet my coli accounts those kids who said those to her have probably grown into some of the adults complaining about DEI. to already have that mindset as a child is chilling