Shannon Sharpe Going Viral For Defending White Racist Kids

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Understanding right from wrong on a barely rudimentary level and understanding the gravity of social constructs, social mores, values and institutions are 2 totally different things…. You’re talking about children 5 years removed from being a toddler and per your logic they no longer require rearing, guidance and Instruction once they hit 9 years of age…..
And 4-5 years from being a teenager lol

They should know not to use the N-word.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lame ass nikka only ever beat up white boys :mjlol:

I’ll slap df outta yo soft ass

:childplease:

A coli southern nikka was in your immediate area and wanted to buy some of those wolf tickets you was trying to sell and you were scared to come out of the house. Straight closed all the curtains and cut off all the lights That’s why you troll so hard cause you know you won’t and can’t whoop anybody… so stay in a troll’s place….

Daps
You nikkas be exposing yourself or yall were just low intelligence as children

What 9 year old doesn’t know what ****** means ?

Are they calling Asian kids ******? Or just black ones? That alone disproves your point

They don't know the history of that word nor what it truly means to be a racist and white supremacists at 9 years old. Like I said, they are white supremacists in training.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:childplease:

A coli southern nikka was in your immediate area and wanted to buy some of those wolf tickets you was trying to sell and you were scared to come out of the house. Straight closed all the curtains and cut off all the lights That’s why you troll so hard cause you know you won’t and can’t whoop anybody… so stay in a troll’s place….
nikka please. Anyone of you nikkas pulled up on me you’ll get stretched. You suburb ass nikkas ain’t like that. At all

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he may mean well on some being the bigger person type shyt and try to not portray as being angry at kids.

But the first thing out ya mouth shouldnt be “well… they just kids”. Or “they didnt know what they were saying was hurtful”

That dumb bird got it right when she said its about her and her experience . Not here for defending racist ideology.

Shannon be both siding too much.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka please. Anyone of you nikkas pulled up on me you’ll get stretched. You suburb ass nikkas ain’t like that. At all

I really don’t give a shyt… but a coli poster that got time may pull the receipts… but you such a cake mix ass nikka that I wouldn’t be surprised if you went back and edited the posts