Shannon Sharpe Going Viral For Defending White Racist Kids

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Did you grow up in the 80s? Cuz racism was pretty prevelant and mainstream. We called whte kids crackas and we also pulled out eyes and spoke high pitch gibberish to imitate the Chinese. We would tell the Indian girl to have her dad bring us slurpees knowing he worked in Real Estate. And mind you pretty racist cartoons from the 60s were still syndicated on regular TV.

Now we never did hate acts like physical attacks or damage but I can't sit here and say I never said racist shyt to anyone growing up.
:dead:

Daps
Is Katt “white washed”?! TF??

There is a way to handle someone like Amanda so that she doesn’t get the upper hand in a discussion.

AGAIN: like Charla and Candace Owens. Is she the smartest woman? Hell naw. Could ANYONE on the Breakfast Club successfully push back against her talking points? NOOOOOOO.
Guess what? When they had Mayor Adams up there they sure did have Olu on the panel! Why? Because someone versed in politics was NEEDED.

It ain’t about being white washed. Shannon and Charla haven’t studied or worked in those fields so they can’t have those nuanced discussions.

This nicca really tried to give an excuse for some racist ass kids like they ain’t know what they were saying. Those kids learned that shyt from their families and expressed it out loud. Ain’t no explanation needed.

Meg the Stallion just graduated with her degree in Healthcare Administration and I don’t give a damn about what she thinks about politics either.

Killer Mike? Even if I don’t agree, I’ll listen to his perspective as someone involved in the political scene and community activism.
killer mike is a rhodes scholar compared to shannon sharpe, dj envy and charlamagne.

:mjlol:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don’t even know why ppl are acting surprised. Katt was going over his head in their interview too!

Not saying he’s dumb but this negro cannot have a debate with actual intellectuals
Idk why ppl have a hard time admitting

Shannon is good for the night cap with ocho Cinco and talking about football

For anything else not so much
Literally none of his interviews are memorable besides Katt Williams, and he has had multiple big named guest

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Did you grow up in the 80s? Cuz racism was pretty prevelant and mainstream. We called whte kids crackas and we also pulled out eyes and spoke high pitch gibberish to imitate the Chinese. We would tell the Indian girl to have her dad bring us slurpees knowing he worked in Real Estate. And mind you pretty racist cartoons from the 60s were still syndicated on regular TV.

Now we never did hate acts like physical attacks or damage but I can't sit here and say I never said racist shyt to anyone growing up.
Don’t forget the “African booty scratcher” era 😭

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
You can always count on these types of men to consistently gaslight black women when it comes to racism hurled at them.

Some of you do it on this site regularly.

I’m not even shocked. Shannon is big goofy dummy. He isn’t intelligent and he’s not a good interviewer. You could tell this from Monique and Katt, who are much more clever/intelligent than he is. Shannon does not have the range for any of these conversations. If he’s not sitting there looking big and dumb, he’s laughing or making illogical ridiculous arguments.

Wrap this show up.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Yeah take a small clip out of a 3 hour interview
Can’t believe I watched it all but this bytch was on some:duck:
And using her “autism/spectrum” diagnosis for being a shytty person
People talk from their perspective but always leave out how people experience them
Nobody just ups and hates a muthafukka just cause
And really the only time somebody does get hate is when they are quiet
Which little momma is not
She’s very boisterous without saying much
And she euro stepped the fukk out of that Myron Rolle discussion but was passionate as fukk about everything else
That told me all I needed to know

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
killer mike is a rhodes scholar compared to shannon sharpe, dj envy and charlamagne.

:mjlol:

Idk why ppl have a hard time admitting

Shannon is good for the night cap with ocho Cinco and talking about football

For anything else not so much

Literally none of his interviews are memorable besides Katt Williams, and he has had multiple big named guest

You can always count on these types of men to consistently gaslight black women when it comes to racism hurled at them.

Some of you do it on this site regularly.

I’m not even shocked. Shannon is big goofy dummy. He isn’t intelligent and he’s not a good interviewer. You could tell this from Monique and Katt, who are much more clever/intelligent than he is. Shannon does not have the range for any of these conversations. If he’s not sitting there looking big and dumb, he’s laughing or making illogical ridiculous arguments.

Wrap this show up.

Every clip I seen so far Amanda running laps around breh :huhldup:

You gotta know who you're inviting into the studio lol
YOOOOOO!

I don’t know why brehs are mad when I point out the obvious! As if I’m denigrating all brehs when it’s very simple: Shannon’s wheelhouse is sports/entertainment and it becomes more obvious when he has discussions with others outside of those topics.