Shannon Sharpe Going Viral For Defending White Racist Kids

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I get what he was trying to say. 8 or 9 years olds don't even know what they're saying at that age. I was raised to know our history and I would have said some interesting (but true) things about white people at that age but I wouldn't have really understood what I was saying. I wasn't aware enough to defend my position. I was just repeating what my parents said.

However they're well on their way to becoming future white supremacists even if they aren't full white supremacists at the age of 8 or 9.
You nikkas be exposing yourself or yall were just low intelligence as children

What 9 year old doesn’t know what ****** means ?

Are they calling Asian kids ******? Or just black ones? That alone disproves your point

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
op tried to throw the south under the bus. This stupid coin ain't got shyt to do with us. She checked him flawlessly

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It’s a lot of immature mofos in here…. If an 8 or 9 year old calls me a nikka I know they are coming from a place they don’t understand…. It’s behavior they are repeating from their parents at a prepubescent stage and they don’t know or have been taught better… The white boys we called honkey pig sucker and the white boys that called us the N word all ended up being on the same football team in high school and most of them white had grew out of that shyt or knew better by then. Notice I said “most”
A nine-year-old is in about fourth or fifth grade. They know what they are saying. They know right from wrong.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas be exposing yourself or yall were just low intelligence as children

What 9 year old doesn’t know what ****** means ?

Are they calling Asian kids ******? Or just black ones? That alone disproves your point
The mental gymnastics are crazy.

When I was in fourth and fifth grade, cacs were getting punched in the mouth for saying the n-word.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I get what he was trying to say. 8 or 9 years olds don't even know what they're saying at that age. I was raised to know our history and I would have said some interesting (but true) things about white people at that age but I wouldn't have really understood what I was saying. I wasn't aware enough to defend my position. I was just repeating what my parents said.

However they're well on their way to becoming future white supremacists even if they aren't full white supremacists at the age of 8 or 9.
This is definitely true. My dad would put on the yankee game then Fox News. When I was 8 or 9 I loved the Yankees and regurgitated Fox News talking points because I wanted his approval. It’s embarrassing to look back on but by the time I was 11 or 12 I knew better.

Punk and ska music helped me see the world different.

After I learned about lynchings and saw pictures I knew the evil humans were capable of and never tolerated any form of ignorance again. I never want to dismiss my mindset in the future by saying “it was a different time”

Just be good to others. Doesn’t seem that hard

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Thecoli is full of cacs and suburb nikkas who grew up letting cacs call them nikka

And dumb rural southern nikkas
I believe you.

I know you and I troll a lot so a lot of people don’t take us seriously but I can tell we are both from similar environments. We grew up culturally black.

A lot of these people didn’t grow up around Black people, or they were literally sheltered suburbanites with very little life experiences

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nine-year-old is in about fourth or fifth grade. They know what they are saying. They know right from wrong.

Understanding right from wrong on a barely rudimentary level and understanding the gravity of social constructs, social mores, values and institutions are 2 totally different things…. You’re talking about children 5 years removed from being a toddler and per your logic they no longer require rearing, guidance and Instruction once they hit 9 years of age…..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thecoli is full of cacs and suburb nikkas who grew up letting cacs call them nikka

And dumb rural southern nikkas

We all know you a fukk nikka in real life Zay and that country nikkas stay housing you and breaking your broad back…. I done whooped more white boys than you’ve had fights…..

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I believe you.

I know you and I troll a lot so a lot of people don’t take us seriously but I can tell we are both from similar environments. We grew up culturally black.

A lot of these people didn’t grow up around Black people, or they were literally sheltered suburbanites with very little life experiences
Surely your views of gender have evolved as you’ve gotten older, right?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I never said any racist shyt to anybody when i was a kid.
I wasn't even familiar with derogatory terms back then.

How old are you. If you were born in the 80s you definitely went around the playground calling folks fakkits. That was just something that was said freely. You would just straight call someone a fakkit and say they had aids, then play kickball with them like nothing was wrong.

So from that angle I can understand children using language and not truly grasping the full extent of it.

Thinking back on it we were saying all kind of wild shyt like African booty scratchers, talking about how burned up dark skin people were, doing the slant eyes for Chinese people, straight up calling white folks wet dog rednecks, etc……. All of us were doing it, white, black, and Mexicans. Damn this is bringing back memories, all the Mexicans were Paco. Didn’t matter what their name actually was, we called em Paco.

That was just the normal shyt that was said and done back then. I still remember our 3rd grade assembly we had Chief Knockahoma come in and we painted our faces and did war chant dances in the gym. Today it’s totally different.

If you weren’t a child in the 70s or 80s you won’t grasp where Shannon coming from.

Last edited: