Shannon Sharpe Going Viral For Defending White Racist Kids

Daps
I get what he was trying to say. 8 or 9 years olds don't even know what they're saying at that age. I was raised to know our history and I would have said some interesting (but true) things about white people at that age but I wouldn't have really understood what I was saying. I wasn't aware enough to defend my position. I was just repeating what my parents said.

However they're well on their way to becoming future white supremacists even if they aren't full white supremacists at the age of 8 or 9.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Did you grow up in the 80s? Cuz racism was pretty prevelant and mainstream. We called whte kids crackas and we also pulled out eyes and spoke high pitch gibberish to imitate the Chinese. We would tell the Indian girl to have her dad bring us slurpees knowing he worked in Real Estate. And mind you pretty racist cartoons from the 60s were still syndicated on regular TV.

Now we never did hate acts like physical attacks or damage but I can't sit here and say I never said racist shyt to anyone growing up.
We did all that and more. When I think about it, we disparaged everyone. We made fun of fat kids, rednecks, called Africans African booty scratchers, kids would laugh at the kids who had trouble reading aloud, made fun of kids who wore Payless shoes, damn near anything was fair game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a lot of immature mofos in here…. If an 8 or 9 year old calls me a nikka I know they are coming from a place they don’t understand…. It’s behavior they are repeating from their parents at a prepubescent stage and they don’t know or have been taught better… The white boys we called honkey pig sucker and the white boys that called us the N word all ended up being on the same football team in high school and most of them white had grew out of that shyt or knew better by then. Notice I said “most”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. He was very wrong

Not really… but Amanda’s point was valid that it was traumatic for her…. but she is holding on to something that happened to her as an adolescent via other adolescents 35 years later. Would you have the same empathy for an African still having grudges against black Americans 30 years later because he was called an African booty scratcher in the third grade?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hate it had to be you Shannon

Way to ruin your momentum:francis:
Ehh idk bout all that

Ultimately it's children he was caping for, even though he was wrong for that, no one's gonna seriously come for his head for not wanting to shyt on some kids even if they deserved it

He won't die on that hill