Daps
anti black racism aint some kind of science. it is something a kid can learn

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I try to open minded and see perspectives, but racism is racism even if it’s not your fault you were programmed to think that way. These kids are going to grow up into adults with the same racist views, but then they’ll have power to make those beliefs institutional. Shay Shay thinks it’s harmless because they’re kids, when its really the way racism perpetuates.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Lmao, even if the kids are repeating ther parents (they 100% are) if they say and believe that shyt they are racists at that moment, once they become more rational they can say "my racists pos parents had me believing all types of racists shyt when I was a kid" sure, but at that point in time, those kids were fukking racists.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I get what he's TRYING to say, but nah, if it was kids just repeating shyt mindlessly they wouldn't have said that specifically to the black kid in the room, everyone would've caught the same joke

shooting bail over racist shyt to ANOTHER poc is an auto L.

He was already losing being in a position where he had to judge kids to begin with tbh :francis:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I think this is a case of Shannon being tired of her snappy attitude and just wanting to debate her...and coming across dumb trying to. I think I understand what he's probably trying to say, that racist children learn it from their racist parents.

But he did a poor job articulating it, and essentially walked into the verbal asswhooping she started to unleash on him.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Shannon C00N Sharpe
giphy.gif

Breh can’t be FBA with his sassy self

Breh, just stop with that tired nonsense.

You're not fooling anyone by trying to assign sassyiness to non Black Americans to deflect your embarrassment at Sharpe. :mjlol:
Own your humiliations breh or we can pull up receipts on where the sassiest of brehs are found if you need reminding.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I think this is a case of Shannon being tired of her snappy attitude and just wanting to debate her...and coming across dumb trying to. I think I understand what he's probably trying to say, that racist children learn it from their racist parents.

But he did a poor job articulating it, and essentially walked into the verbal asswhooping she started to unleash on him.
no my friend, this is simply a case of shannon being shannon, which in his most natural state is a c00n.